Hookers in Dubai

Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hookers in Dubai

Originally Posted by Confucius
Talk no evil...
I was just going to say that to you, lol

MM, xx
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:53 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I honestly didn't realise it was that bad.
Seriously. Have you been walking around with your eyes closed for the past 15 years then?

And remember - there is no crime in the UAE. And it is most certainly not the money laundering capital of the world, and no siree terrorist money most certainly does not pass through here...oh and human rights are a high priority.

Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crash
Got here on Friday 13, just trying to check out what I thought was a family friendly kind of place. I'm afraid to go to the beach now.
you ought to be !
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The choice is still very poor,
I have been 18 times and not once have i seen a hooker that looks like Julia Roberts.......those b@stards in Hollywood didnt do there research very well!!

(Disclaimer: JD has never been to Cyclones)
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The choice is still very poor,
I have been 18 times and not once have i seen a hooker that looks like Julia Roberts.......those b@stards in Hollywood didnt do there research very well!!

(Disclaimer: JD has never been to Cyclones)
I saw Julia at Cyclones the 8 times I went there...And I never went for any research purposes...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Seriously. Have you been walking around with your eyes closed for the past 15 years then?

And remember - there is no crime in the UAE. And it is most certainly not the money laundering capital of the world, and no siree terrorist money most certainly does not pass through here...oh and human rights are a high priority.
nah saw prostitution years ago, just didn't realise how much it has escalated. And yes I know osama bin laden used to use the American Hospital.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crash
Got here on Friday 13, just trying to check out what I thought was a family friendly kind of place. I'm afraid to go to the beach now.
They will be staring and ogling at you big time...It's all over the news that the western women are giving the labourers a very hard time...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:56 pm
Concierge

They will be staring and ogling at you big time...It's all over the news that the western women are giving the labourers a very hard time...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I kid you not!!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Julia at Cyclones the 8 times I went there...And I never went for any research purposes...
Are you sure it was HER and not some Asian guy looking like her?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I am going there tomorrow...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:03 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Lady Lou
your right about those philipinos LL !!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lady Lou
I had to keep my hands to myself...
W10

nah saw prostitution years ago, just didn't realise how much it has escalated. And yes I know osama bin laden used to use the American Hospital.
It hasn't escalated at all in the past few years as far as I can tell, and people who have been here longer say the same.

Still - while we have the police actively refusing to investigate enormous dossiers stuffed full of evidence and names of major people traffickers that are given to them by investigative journalists...

Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am going there tomorrow...
I'm coming...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.