Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by W10
You don't have to be over 30 - just 30 will suffice. And you forgot handsome as well as charming.

Get us a cup of tea on your way out love.

*pats bottom

I am speachless and the bottom is soar
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:24 am
W10

Originally Posted by shoushou
You scene stealing bitch!!!!!!!!!!
Enough!!

We treat women with respect, we revere them, put them on a pedestal, treat them like princesses.

Maybe ply them with alcohol

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:26 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Youre doing this for five minutes.Boy you are really greedy....

greed is a good thing...they just don't want you know
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:28 am
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I am speachless and the bottom is soar
*Whistles innocently

With spelling like that I'd advise you not to drive for a while. You're clearly high.

Or if you do, head in the wrong direction with a maniacal cackle on your face

Last edited by W10; May 23rd 2005 at 11:33 am.

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:31 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by W10
Enough!!

We treat women with respect, we revere them, put them on a pedestal, treat them like princesses.
Maybe ply them with alcohol

I don't really drink anymore these days....I get really thick if I do and have a temporary loss of my brain cells...and bad things happen.

So Im a good girl now....might even start praying. Red Bull is as hardcore as it gets for me...
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:32 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
*Whistles innocently

With spelling like that I'd advise you not to drive for a while. You're clearly high.
*wonders why SM's bottom is sore...consider neither himself nor W10 have "been there"............yet??
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by samireh
greed is a good thing...they just don't want you know

It seems that you are on the wagon.Or maybe I am on the wagon!!!!!!Im not understanding you...
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=samireh]I don't really drink anymore these days....I get really thick if I do and have a temporary loss of my brain cells...and bad things happen.QUOTE]

Soooo...when you out next to meet us lot ?????
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
*Whistles innocently

I am! just got an injection! and im not english
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:34 am
Up in the air

Suppository or injection ??
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:35 am
W10

Was that the rabies shot? I told you you didn't need it. I've only just had my medical and that came back clean as a whistle.

(amazing what kind of report Dh500 can buy you )

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:36 am
W10

I am! just got a beef injection! and i love english men
Too much information sweetcakes.

Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Should it have another effect if your not English???
Restless soul

It seems that you are on the wagon.Or maybe I am on the wagon!!!!!!Im not understanding you...
That's very good dear.
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Was that the rabies shot? I told you you didn't need it. I've only just had my medical and that came back clean as a whistle.

(amazing what kind of report Dh500 can buy you )

The 500 you are giving is for the man with the needle.Imagine what he will poke you with if you give him less

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.