Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by W10
I think thats about the only thing I have respect for

Money - nope
material possessions - nope
my body - nope
my car - nope (managed to pop the little bugger onto two wheels last night)
my brain cells - nope
my dignity - nope (not that I have a shred of it)
common decency - nope
women - yep (especially if they're arabic - keeping it on topic here!!)

I hope u guys realize you will have to convert and cut off some body parts!
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I hope u guys realize you will have to convert and cut off some body parts!
Im sure it will be worth it................what body parts ??
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Im sure it will be worth it................what body parts ??

Where ur brain cells are situated!
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:51 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Where ur brain cells are situated!
So you have to be circumsized then ??
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:51 am
W10

Hmmm...it does do most of my thinking for me, and I do use it to drive sometimes.....

these Arabic chicks had better be good!!

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

So you have to be circumsized then ??

If you want to get married..yes, but I don't think that's in ur agenda
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:54 am
Up in the air

If you want to get married..yes, but I don't think that's in ur agenda
Ahh....Thats not so bad.........I could do with a new sleeping bag anyway..
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:56 am
W10

I hope u guys realize you will have to convert
There's a guy in the office who wants me to convert as well. He wears a tight jeans and has a moustache.

Is that what you mean? Would explain the anal thing I suppose

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:57 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
There's a guy in the office who wants me to convert as well. He wears a tight jeans and has a moustache.

Is that what you mean? Would explain the anal thing I suppose
LOL LOL LOL Tres Bon
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
Hmmm...it does do most of my thinking for me, and I do use it to drive sometimes.....

these Arabic chicks had better be good!!
Give it a try..but u can't change ur mind afterwards!
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:02 am
W10

Good muscle structure?

*Apologies to the whole world for that gag

Old May 23rd 2005, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

LOL LOL LOL Tres Bon

You two boys are a bunch of psychos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I please join you???????
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:58 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by shoushou
You two boys are a bunch of psychos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I please join you???????
Of Course....................once you pass the JD initiation test
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Of Course....................once you pass the JD initiation test

Do I have to run around naked in Dubai?????? :scared:
Youre on
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:17 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by shoushou
Do I have to run around naked in Dubai?????? :scared:
Youre on
oh.....noooooo..that would be FAR too easy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.