gays

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:28 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gays

Originally Posted by Face81
errrrrrr........ even I dont speak Dutch and can tell wot that says.... got anything harder? Something challenging wud be nice.
Basic russian.

Longhaul имеет пол(секс) с его мамой
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

errrrrrr........ even I dont speak Dutch and can tell wot that says.... got anything harder? Something challenging wud be nice.
Yeah but could you reply in Dutch, that's the test!!

I have to say I'm not convinced that it's our favourite Bedu. I think it might just be an innocent troll.
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
Leaving so soon?
shame isnt it?...... here are some tears of joy

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:29 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hows about Portugese ??

o rosto vai a Inglaterra gozar o vento e chuva
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:30 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Basic russian.

Such a show off! lol

Shudnt u be back home? tis half 5 already on this blustery evening.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:31 pm
The Oracle

I have to say I'm not convinced that it's our favourite Bedu. I think it might just be an innocent troll.
oops! hahahahaha...... behaves like bedu, sounds like bedu and reacts like bedu..... hmmmmmmm......... tough call. lol
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

No chance.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:32 pm
Up in the air

Such a show off! lol

Shudnt u be back home? tis half 5 already on this blustery evening.
Norwegian??

jeg drar hjem om 20 minutter
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:33 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

oops! hahahahaha...... behaves like bedu, sounds like bedu and reacts like bedu..... hmmmmmmm......... tough call. lol
Although the bedu usually likes to have an avatar, title and location in his profile. They're what made him so flipping obvious last time. Although the name is suspiciously along the same lines as Ivor Biggun.

It's a mystery, better call in Miss Marple.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:34 pm
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
No chance.
I bow to the majority!
Up in the air

Norwegian??

jeg drar hjem om 20 minutter
am going home in 20 minutes
The Oracle

Hows about Portugese ??

o rosto vai a Inglaterra gozar o vento e chuva
ok mister "i know more languages than u"...... the best I can do is basic french:

Pour quoi tu est ici, dans le forum du ME?

or arabic:

Leish intha henna?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Basic russian.

Zdrazdvueche JD. Apologies if that looks crap but don't have Russian characters on my keyboard!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:36 pm
The Oracle

It's a mystery, better call in Miss Marple.
we cud try Hetty Weignthrop..... she works on low budgets...... he isnt worth more than 2 dirhams. lol
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:38 pm
The Oracle

am going home in 20 minutes
ok... kewl.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.