gays

Old Nov 5th 2003, 7:51 am
Just Joined

lcfcfem is on a distinguished road
Default gays

Hi, first time here. My new hubby has worked in Dubai for many years and has been back in the uk for 3years now. We are planning to take the family out there for a couple of years as he really would like to go back. We have 3 childrent between us. My main concern is that I have a wonderful 20 year old lad, qualified hairdresser, who is very happily gay. I would like him to come with us but how does the society view homosexuals. He is extremely well balanced and has a great life in the midlands. I do not want him to have pressures that we could avoid. Any opinions would be gratefully welcomed.

Another worry is football. At least my priorities are right!!!!!! I assume that there is sky in Dubai with all the football matches broadcast the same as the UK.

Im doing loads of research into 'living in Dubai' and I would also welcome any really good web pages.

Thanks very much

Denise
Old Nov 6th 2003, 12:33 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

No problem on either front. I had many gay friends in Dubai and as with anywhere there are certain places frequented by other gay men. Arabs can be quite tolerant towards homosexuality and many of them are openly gay. Can't stand football myself but you will find people in bars everywhere getting drunk and picking fights because they lost another inconsequential local match against other overpaid pretty boys. Got that of my chest! They also show rugby, golf, horse racing, everything on SKY, Showtime etc, etc.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:50 am
Just Joined

longhung is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: gays

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
No problem on either front. I had many gay friends in Dubai and as with anywhere there are certain places frequented by other gay men. Arabs can be quite tolerant towards homosexuality and many of them are openly gay. Can't stand football myself but you will find people in bars everywhere getting drunk and picking fights because they lost another inconsequential local match against other overpaid pretty boys. Got that of my chest! They also show rugby, golf, horse racing, everything on SKY, Showtime etc, etc.
Hello Dessert Dweller
I am living in Abu-Dhabi I think you can help me with some places were I can meet some nice gay or bi-sex friends in Dubai and/or AD

Thanks in advance

Longhung
Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:57 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: gays

A colleague had a gay friend who was deported, apparently for being gay, although there may have been something more in it, like upsetting somebody important. Think it's just good to be aware that it is illegal and you can be deported.

It's like a lot of rules, they can be broken but be careful. Like if you drink, don't get drunk and fall asleep in a taxi because the driver will take you to the police station and you'll be banged up for a while.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

My best friend is a lesbian here and she never has problems, she is quite open about it and does not hide it but does not flaunt it either and people actually find it quite fascinating, myself included!! She did talk me into trying lesbianism one night and I must say the sexual experience is quite different, but that is a whole other story
I think you will be fine here
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
My best friend is a lesbian here and she never has problems, she is quite open about it and does not hide it but does not flaunt it either and people actually find it quite fascinating, myself included!! She did talk me into trying lesbianism one night and I must say the sexual experience is quite different, but that is a whole other story
I think you will be fine here
Please share, you have a captive audience
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:25 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I see it took you all of 3 seconds to reply to this post after i told you about it!

I can't believe I'm writing posts to the person sitting next to me in the internet cafe!!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:26 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
I see it took you all of 3 seconds to reply to this post after i told you about it!

I can't believe I'm writing posts to the person sitting next to me in the internet cafe!!!!!
poor social skills
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Bless, we actually tried it three different nights in three different ways, which story would you like the hear first?

#1 - The Novice Partner
#2 - Kinky Chicks in Jumeirah
#3 - Bondage Night

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:28 am
Troublemaker

poor social skills
But apparently good at providing ideas for titles - I like it, it suits you!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:28 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I am sure she does! Jammy is about! lol
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:30 am
Up in the air

Bless, we actually tried it three different nights in three different ways, which story would you like the hear first?

#1 - The Novice Partner
#2 - Kinky Chicks in Jumeirah
#3 - Bondage Night

Whichever is the most filthy please.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Whichever is the most filthy please.

It was probably Bondage Night then as I had learnt from the previous 2 days. This is rather PG-13, Bob can I tell my tale?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:33 am
Up in the air

It was probably Bondage Night then as I had learnt from the previous 2 days. This is rather PG-13, Bob can I tell my tale?
There is always email or pm.

where there's a willy there's a way.....
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:34 am
Up in the air

There is always email or pm.

where there's a willy there's a way.....
i meant will...mind was elsewhere.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.