Finding a job

Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:45 am
Rly
Just Joined

Rly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finding a job

Hi,
Myself and my partner are moving from the UK and my partner has got a job in an English curriculum school and I'm now having to find a job. I am a hairdressing tutor/assessor. I am looking to find out if there has been anyone else in my situation that has found a job in that area of work?
Old Apr 4th 2017, 10:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Finding a job

Do you only assess / teach?

If not, you can definitely find work as an actual hairdresser.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 10:35 am
Rly
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Scamp
Do you only assess / teach?

If not, you can definitely find work as an actual hairdresser.
Thank you for your reply, I am a hairdresser for 10 years. I have newly qualified as a tutor/assessor. I would have liked to have found a job in the teaching area however I'm finding it difficult to find jobs for teaching.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 11:09 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rly
Hi,
Myself and my partner are moving from the UK and my partner has got a job in an English curriculum school and I'm now having to find a job. I am a hairdressing tutor/assessor. I am looking to find out if there has been anyone else in my situation that has found a job in that area of work?
I think there is some sort of hairdressers academy in Knowledge Village you could look up.

A colleague sends his wife there as you get a free haircut...maybe not exactly what she wants, but free all the same.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 11:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
A colleague sends his wife there as you get a free haircut...maybe not exactly what she wants, but free all the same.
**** me. What a special lady she must feel.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Every penny counts when you are an impoverished migrant worker.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 12:23 pm
Rly
Just Joined

[QUOTE=NorthernLad;12221099]I think there is some sort of hairdressers academy in Knowledge Village you could look up.

A colleague sends his wife there as you get a free haircut...maybe not exactly what she wants, but free all the same.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the reply it's been a great help