Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Electrician wanting work in dubai

Electrician wanting work in dubai

Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrician wanting work in dubai

Originally Posted by commander
isnt the main yard thou for jack ups still in Sharjah...tbh not been down that neck of the woods for ages thank god..
Oh god mate i dont take that much notice!!!! Hubby is at the new yard... they say in a year or so they will fully move... so of course talking Dubai time i would say about 5-10 years?!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:13 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Oh god mate i dont take that much notice!!!! Hubby is at the new yard... they say in a year or so they will fully move... so of course talking Dubai time i would say about 5-10 years?!
I started the design of the new yard. be afraid..
Old Nov 17th 2008, 6:45 am
Just Joined

groenie is an unknown quantity at this point

I can play golf....... specially if it means rubbing shoulders with the right person. How do I get in contact with these people who can help me out?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:45 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by groenie
I can play golf....... specially if it means rubbing shoulders with the right person. How do I get in contact with these people who can help me out?
Golf. Do you have a handicap -other than the ability to use the word please?

A tip.Since AA morphed from his Swiss Ladies Finishing School as the Commander, the quality and eloquence of his posts have improved greatly.
He always liked good manners though.

Last edited by Eva; Nov 17th 2008 at 7:48 am.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:59 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Golf. Do you have a handicap -other than the ability to use the word please?

A tip.Since AA morphed from his Swiss Ladies Finishing School as the Commander, the quality and eloquence of his posts have improved greatly.
He always liked good manners though.
i love you Eva
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:00 am
banned

I dont work their anymore, maybe MrsHaps can get a contact from her husband.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

I would be much appreciative if I could get that contact as I am extremely eager to work there. Thanks alot for this. Its not as easy as everyone harps on about to find work in the middle east. I guess its who you know, not what you know.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

I guess its who you know, not what you know.

And this will be more compounded when you get here and see the amount of muppets in higher positions just because of "who they know".

Best of luck, didn't mean to put you off but there's a hell of a lot of BS about this place being some sort of financial oasis. It aint.

If you go on Arabian Business website there's a few electrical type jobs on there i noticed.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CeeBee
And this will be more compounded when you get here and see the amount of muppets in higher positions just because of "who they know".

Best of luck, didn't mean to put you off but there's a hell of a lot of BS about this place being some sort of financial oasis. It aint.

If you go on Arabian Business website there's a few electrical type jobs on there i noticed.
teeeheeee.... i do agree as i have seen a few!!

On another note G, i will find out who you should send your CV too, mind not sure there are any jobs as you would be taking my hubbies and we just got here baby - no plans on haul-assing back to Newcastle just yet - its ****** baltic!!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

sweet as sounds great and really appreciate that.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

sweet as sounds great and really appreciate that.

I sent you a PM.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

sorry I dont know if I got it. Would it be o.k to send again. Thanks heaps for your help.