Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Originally Posted by shiva
its gone mad i got the rumour from saudi this morning.
and as for my age i like to think im like fine wine or cheese, maturing nicely with age and not yet at my best lol
chris
Wot exactly did u hear? I am curious as I have heard a somewot different story from a number of very reliable sources....Just want to compare to c if there are any common facts.

And u cant b that old! lol

this is just 4 u since u started it:

Chris is coming home, hes coming home, Chris is coming home......now everyboody sing! LOL...........I hope I will feel like that someday when I return since at the mo, life has me looking to greener pastures.

Last edited by Face81; Oct 13th 2004 at 5:11 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

slainte is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

[QUOTE=Face81]I guess its about time someone put this info up for all of u that are Dubai bound. I have listed some of the most prominent Recruitment Agencies in Dubai as listed in the Gulf News "Appointments" Section. I have included the agencies contact information and websites for your convenience. So get on those phones and flood this lot with ur resumes/CV's!

This is a great tip for those of us who are at home (in Dublin) and thinking about moving to dubai for a while to make some money if possible! We are two adults (one graduate programmer - java developer -with two years experience) I am an experienced 'secretary' etc graduated with degree in Journalism 2002 and we have two kids.

How and where do we start??

Is it worth it? We need to save for deposit on a house re the ridiculous Dublin house prices. Any information would be greatly appreciated- cheers!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 10:40 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

[QUOTE=slainte]
Originally Posted by Face81
I guess its about time someone put this info up for all of u that are Dubai bound. I have listed some of the most prominent Recruitment Agencies in Dubai as listed in the Gulf News "Appointments" Section. I have included the agencies contact information and websites for your convenience. So get on those phones and flood this lot with ur resumes/CV's!

This is a great tip for those of us who are at home (in Dublin) and thinking about moving to dubai for a while to make some money if possible! We are two adults (one graduate programmer - java developer -with two years experience) I am an experienced 'secretary' etc graduated with degree in Journalism 2002 and we have two kids.

Is it worth it? We need to save for deposit on a house re the ridiculous Dublin house prices. Any information would be greatly appreciated- cheers!
sadly recruitment agencies for the design, media, web industry are a TOTAL waste of time.... have mailed u guys anyway...

the .creative bit may give u a guess as to what industry i am in!! lol

Dublin.. nice city but a pain in the arsewhen u get offf the ferry!!!

good luck, have got lists and a few url's u may find useful for media specifics....
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:07 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Joeseph.

I'm new to this web chat thing so I've emailed you but thought it best to reply here also - perhaps theres a chatroom ethical code or something!

Many thanks in advance for any urls etc and would be interested to hear if you have been looking yourself and what your experience has been.

Later
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:12 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by slainte
Thanks Joeseph.

I'm new to this web chat thing so I've emailed you but thought it best to reply here also - perhaps theres a chatroom ethical code or something!

Many thanks in advance for any urls etc and would be interested to hear if you have been looking yourself and what your experience has been.

Later
etiquette? what etiquette!!! just chill!!! got ur mail..... knackerd so will do stuff 2mra sometime....
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=slainte]
Originally Posted by Face81

Hi Slainte........ so u 2 live in Eire, eh? KEWL...... My Grandmother was Irish

Well anywho......welcome to the forum. It may be confusing, chaotic and crazy at times, but its gr8 fun.

Like Joe said......maybe its not best to rely only on those agencies that I listed a few pages ago......... moving here can be as stressful or as simple as u want it to be really.

One of the best places to get started wud be:
www.dubaicityguide.com

Brilliant site with LOADS of info on everything to do with Dubai.

Hope that helps.

-Face.[
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

Hi Face,

Thanks also for your feedback. Well, I'm sure you guys are sick and tired of
people like me asking the same question over and over again so having read through a few other threads, am sincerely thanking you for bothering to reply.

I've figured out that Mr. Joe Creative will be moving there soon having successfully found a job so congratulations to him - good luck with the move.

Will be keeping an eye on this forum in future. Will keep you all posted.

Slainte!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:43 pm
The 5th Amendment

Hi Face,

people like me asking the same question over and over again so having read through a few other threads, am sincerely thanking you for bothering to reply.

I've figured out that Mr. Joe Creative will be moving there soon having successfully found a job so congratulations to him - good luck with the move.

Slainte!
do that and then shout when you get over!!!

and thanks for the congrats....

mail u later....
Old Oct 21st 2004, 8:52 pm
The Oracle

Hi Face,

Slainte!
No problem at all......... thats what we are here for......always happy to lend a helping hand........ Well atleast u have read thru the threads (confusing though they may have been at times LOL).........U have put 2 and 2 together quite well. Am impressed!

Joe is over soon and i am sure he will be more than happy to share his experience with u.........heres hoping that ur story can be added to the list of successful moves to Dubai!

Keep us alll updated and PM/e-mail me if u have any questions about anything........Am referred to as the walking version of The Dubai Explorer on here.........LOL........long story.

Welcome aboard!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:46 pm
scuba chick

k3atie is on a distinguished road

Cheers guys and gals!
I have found dome more sites i hadn't seen before - just sent off another batch of cv's keep my fingers crossed again!

oh well its raining here again!!! ho hum oh yes and more strong winds and cold
so gosh i bet you are all really missing it . . . . .NOT!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by k3atie
Cheers guys and gals!
I have found dome more sites i hadn't seen before - just sent off another batch of cv's keep my fingers crossed again!

oh well its raining here again!!! ho hum oh yes and more strong winds and cold
so gosh i bet you are all really missing it . . . . .NOT!
what do u do? as in work?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:51 pm
The Oracle

Sorry to be a bother, but I just had to post something on here to keep the thread alive and on the first page as many new forumers are looking for recruitment help.........

Keep it real folks!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 9:26 pm
scuba chick

k3atie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
what do u do? as in work?

Me, well artwork & repro, working for a company at the mo, that does packaging for a uk supermarket, clening and pet food bits but i mostly do the supermarket stuff . . so im the ready meals gal!. . lol
If i not stuck behind a screen then off to the underwater world for a spot of scuba. i have just been reading through the threads, trying to catch up with all thats going on . . . so am i correct in saying you now have a job in uae and off soon??? (soz if i have got the wrong person/ just a alot to digest at the mo!), New to all this, i can't remember how i came across the site now.

if i have got the right person, can i be a bit forward and ask what site or any ideas you have on finding a position?

or else i will have to save some pennies and come over and work in diving, which would be cool as, but i won't even be able to afford a ticket for the 7's!!
Or i suppose i could become the aquarium cleaner for the burj al arab . .lol

. . . . anyone got their recruitment address

did anyone find out if maccy d's is open through ramadan? Are the doing that so called healthy stuff over there? somehow maccy d's and healthy don't to me go hand in hand, i mean stonking hangover and a 1/4 pounder . . WITH cheese is just sooo the best
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 8:35 am
The Oracle

did anyone find out if maccy d's is open through ramadan? Are the doing that so called healthy stuff over there? somehow maccy d's and healthy don't to me go hand in hand, i mean stonking hangover and a 1/4 pounder . . WITH cheese is just sooo the best
Sadly they arent open during Ramadan...... they only open at about a quarter past 5 in the evening and are open till 3 or 4 in the AM..........

I do admit that their burgers are really good though! Apple pie is even better! and so is the minute maid orange juice......ok stop it Face! LOL
Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:05 pm
The 5th Amendment

Me, well artwork & repro, working for a company at the mo, that does packaging for a uk supermarket, clening and pet food bits but i mostly do the supermarket stuff . . so im the ready meals gal!. . lol
If i not stuck behind a screen then off to the underwater world for a spot of scuba. i have just been reading through the threads, trying to catch up with all thats going on . . . so am i correct in saying you now have a job in uae and off soon??? (soz if i have got the wrong person/ just a alot to digest at the mo!), New to all this, i can't remember how i came across the site now.

if i have got the right person, can i be a bit forward and ask what site or any ideas you have on finding a position?

or else i will have to save some pennies and come over and work in diving, which would be cool as, but i won't even be able to afford a ticket for the 7's!!
Or i suppose i could become the aquarium cleaner for the burj al arab . .lol

. . . . anyone got their recruitment address

ur correct, UK and in Dubai in 36 hrs.. and email me ur CV and folio website link....