Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:06 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
too right!!!

anyway.. good news. Mom is getting a little chilled now abiout it all and me thinks that we will be doing nad al sheba next year.

Face: Gave my mom the sand gift. Made her smile. Also all cool for what we talked about with an outta london escape when you need it as well.
One trip to my Uni and ur already saying Mom. Even I didnt allow myself to get affected by that. Mum somehow just sounds right. Lol.

Glad ur Mum is enjoying the 7 sands of the Emirates souvenir. Be sure to show her which sample is Dubais sand. Excellent news about Nad Al Sheba. U will need to dawn ur best tux and a top hat for the event though. How do u feel bout that?

Thanks for having a chat with her about what we talked about. I owe u one.

-Face81
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:09 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

now Face you sugfgested that all the above met up so as none of them know where this jiuce shop is apart from me as i have the menu but do not have a local licence or vehicle that it would be best for you to do the driving and get a mini bus.... or maybe Goldie could do the driving then that would be a scary event!!! lol
i am sure she is very able to cope with the somewhat manic drivers here. arent u Goldie?

And I am sure ppl cud find their way around in a cab. Just say "Take me to the juice shop...u know......the famous one on the beach road". That shud do it. hahaha

-Face81
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:15 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
One trip to my Uni and ur already saying Mom. Even I didnt allow myself to get affected by that. Mum somehow just sounds right. Lol.

Glad ur Mum is enjoying the 7 sands of the Emirates souvenir. Be sure to show her which sample is Dubais sand. Excellent news about Nad Al Sheba. U will need to dawn ur best tux and a top hat for the event though. How do u feel bout that?

Thanks for having a chat with her about what we talked about. I owe u one.

-Face81
habit from knowing those guys in the states....

She has done some of the top hat stuff in the UK at some of the UK races... is fun....

going to make ur uni calls now...
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:19 am
The Oracle

habit from knowing those guys in the states....

She has done some of the top hat stuff in the UK at some of the UK races... is fun....

going to make ur uni calls now...
Oh right........thanks for making the Uni call. Do me one last thing and ask them about the payment structure (for the fees) as it isnt very clear on their website and they havent responded to my e-mail.

Thanks 4 ur help

-Face81
Old Oct 8th 2004, 9:30 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Awwwwwwww......why not? I have to insist that u get out here b4 that 6 month visa crap kicks in. If for no other reason, do it for the juice!

Or we will be forced to DHL or FEDEX it to u.........doubt it wud taste the same though! lol........needs those few granules of sand to give it that Dubai feel. hahahaha

-Face81

Hmmm...you have tickled my tastebuds now, Face! Funny, I'd never seen or heard of the Juice Bar before, even though I once walked the full length of the Beach Road....must be tucked away somewhere.

This is very exciting. I don't think any members of the forum have arranged anything like this before...I'm sure you're bloody pioneers, lol!
Old Oct 8th 2004, 9:36 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

anyway.. good news. Mom is getting a little chilled now abiout it all and me thinks that we will be doing nad al sheba next year.
Joe, I think it's really lovely the way you care so much about your mum and her feelings ...most guys don't give a shit!
Old Oct 8th 2004, 9:43 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Joe, I think it's really lovely the way you care so much about your mum and her feelings ...most guys don't give a shit!
see under this tough harsh non cabin crew womanising exterior is a true sweet person...
Old Oct 8th 2004, 12:13 pm
Simply Brilliant

see under this tough harsh non cabin crew womanising exterior is a true sweet person...
We know.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
hi khan, i will be yeahhhhhh

do you want to meet up?
i should get a date next week but the plan is to move out permanently at the start of november.
looks like face is buying!!lol
i gotta go to this juice bar and find out if its hype or really that good?
chris
Sure Chris we can meet up there. Can somebody come up with the idea of letting ppl know when they r in Dubai? I think we should Start a thread "who moved to Dubai" or something so everybody know that who is in and enjoying .

Khan(Gimme some beer)
Old Oct 8th 2004, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Hey Guys,

I have a concern that I thought would be good idea to ask u guys. After Ramadhan there is "Eid Festival" . Dont u think most of ppl are gone for holidays in that period? I was thinking along the line of Christmas here in canada almost all city is out of city or inside homes ....most ppl take extended holidays...So what u guys think? will it be a good idea if u go before or after ramadhan?
After Face I am still buying beers even after if I come after ramadhan.

Khan
Old Oct 8th 2004, 2:16 pm
The Oracle

Ahem!!!! There are a fair few that do CP. Urs truly included!

-Face81
Old Oct 8th 2004, 2:26 pm
The Oracle

Hmmm...you have tickled my tastebuds now, Face! Funny, I'd never seen or heard of the Juice Bar before, even though I once walked the full length of the Beach Road....must be tucked away somewhere.

This is very exciting. I don't think any members of the forum have arranged anything like this before...I'm sure you're bloody pioneers, lol!
What Beach Road was this then? And u walked the whole length? !!!! No wonder u didnt notice the shops along the way. hehehe

It is well hidden in a row of shops next to a big tree. Ok, I know that wasnt the best description of its locale, but I want to keep it as mysterious as poss. Hehehe.

Pioneers? who? Joe and myself? awwwww........thanks......we were born to lead. lol...........too much influence from the tv fim, Helen of Troy......a really super 4hr epic! loved every minute. okay.....way too much free time......work will be upon me soon.....i can sense it. lol

-Face81
Old Oct 8th 2004, 3:20 pm
Simply Brilliant

What Beach Road was this then? And u walked the whole length? No wonder u didnt notice the shops along the way. hehehe

-Face81
The Jumeirah Beach Road(!) and yup, I walked a damn good stretch of it, didn't realise how long the bloody thing was Something to do with being new in Dubai, a crap taxi driver, even crapper directions and me thinking "it's OK...I'm young and fit... and I'm nearly there

Needless to say, by the time I got to where I was going, I was totally fu**ed :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2004, 4:43 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hey Smart pants(Joseph),

I dont have problem buying beer let me know when

Khan
Khan, mines a malibu and cranberry with ice, and a straw but you must'nt drink it for me ok!LOL
Old Oct 9th 2004, 6:15 am
The Oracle

The Jumeirah Beach Road(!) and yup, I walked a damn good stretch of it, didn't realise how long the bloody thing was Something to do with being new in Dubai, a crap taxi driver, even crapper directions and me thinking "it's OK...I'm young and fit... and I'm nearly there

Needless to say, by the time I got to where I was going, I was totally fu**ed :scared:
LOL......Must have been a bloody walkathon!

-Face81

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.