Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Old Oct 5th 2004, 7:03 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Originally Posted by Face81
I guess its about time someone put this info up for all of u that are Dubai bound. I have listed some of the most prominent Recruitment Agencies in Dubai as listed in the Gulf News "Appointments" Section. I have included the agencies contact information and websites for your convenience. So get on those phones and flood this lot with ur resumes/CV's!

1) JOBTRACK
Telephone #: 009714 397 7751
www.jobtrackme.com

2) BAC MIDDLE EAST EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT
Telephone #: 009714 336 0350
www.bacme.com

3) KERSHAW LEONARD
Telephone #: 009714 343 4606
www.kershawleonard.net

4) CLARENDON PARKER
Telephone #: 009714 391 0460
www.clarendonparker.com

5) TALENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Telephone #: 009714 335 0999
www.talentdubai.com

6) CHARTER HOUSE
Telephone #: 009714 332 5116
www.charterhouseme.ae

7) S.O.S RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
Telephone #: 009714 396 5600
www.sosrecruitment.net

8) BAYT
www.bayt.com

9) POSITIVE STEPS
www.positivesteps.ae

10) BUDGE RECRUITMENT
www.budgerecruitment.com

11) DSA RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Telephone #: 009714 345 6719
e-mail: [email protected]

12) AISBS JOBS ME
Telephone #: 009714 222 7434
www.jobs-me.com

13) JOB SCAN
Telephone #: 009714 355 9113
e-mail: [email protected]

14) MA FOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Telephone #: 009714 390 3966
www.mafoi.ae

Now I know that certain people may want to kill me for not having done this b4. Better late than never! LOL.

I really do hope that this helps all of u in making some head way in ur job hunting in Dubai. Good luck!

-Face81 (Enjoying a foggy morning at home as I have a class later this afternoon!)
My, my you have been busy! And how is uni ..?
Old Oct 5th 2004, 7:13 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
My, my you have been busy! And how is uni ..?
LOL.......I just felt like it was the right thing to do since so many people want to get in touch with agencies here.

Uni is going okay so far. Thanks for asking. Day 3 today. The only thing that bothers me are the freakish class schedules that have been arranged to give me 5 hour gaps between classes! I have protested and all should, I say should be sorted by the end of the week. I will put up a detailed post soon so all of u can c wot its like at my Uni.

Lovely fog today!

-Face81(off to Uni for day 3 0f 70!)
Old Oct 5th 2004, 7:18 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.......I just felt like it was the right thing to do since so many people want to get in touch with agencies here.

Uni is going okay so far. Thanks for asking. Day 3 today. The only thing that bothers me are the freakish class schedules that have been arranged to give me 5 hour gaps between classes! I have protested and all should, I say should be sorted by the end of the week. I will put up a detailed post soon so all of u can c wot its like at my Uni.

Lovely fog today!

-Face81(off to Uni for day 3 0f 70!)
5 hour gaps! Shite. Fog, is that what is was when I looked out the window this morning, have a gd day
Old Oct 5th 2004, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Globetrotter is an unknown quantity at this point

gulfbankers.com and gulfmanagers.com

might also be worth a shot!
Old Oct 5th 2004, 2:35 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Cynical view here....

Good luck with them replying untill they know you are in the region!

I will keep banging on about this but get ur butts out there and annoy the crap of people!!! Local cell phone, CV's, Letters and about 200AED a day in cabs getting around to all these people!

Also think of Hawkpages directory for Media and Internet Cities.

I wonder how busy the drive through McDonlads will be during Ramadan.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 4:37 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Cynical view here....

I will keep banging on about this but get ur butts out there and annoy the crap of people!!! Local cell phone, CV's, Letters and about 200AED a day in cabs getting around to all these people!

Or u could do the CLEVER thing and rent a car for as little as 65 AED! LOL or as Joe said, do it his way and spend 200+ on cabs.

The McDonalds drive thru will, I am assuming, remain open during Ramadan, as 99% of the restaurants in Dubai are open for take away orders between sunrise and sunset. I am sure we will catch Joe in his flash, tinted car zipping thru the drive thru. hahaha

-Face81
Old Oct 5th 2004, 4:40 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Globetrooter
To add to Face's list - this is a list of about 100
agencies in UAE.

http://assamtoday.tripod.com/employme.htm
Thanks GoingDubai and Globetrotter for ur additions to the list. I am sure this thread will prove handy to quite a few people.

-Face81
Old Oct 5th 2004, 5:04 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
5 hour gaps! Shite. Fog, is that what is was when I looked out the window this morning, have a gd day
LOL...Yes....fog......we generally have fog when the seasons are changing and it was fairly wide spread and thick this am....thank god Ididnt have to venture onto SZR! Phew......I have class tom am....lets hope there is no fog!!!!

5 hr gaps will be fixed as of next week. Yay!!!!!!

-Face81
Old Oct 5th 2004, 6:42 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Or u could do the CLEVER thing and rent a car for as little as 65 AED! LOL or as Joe said, do it his way and spend 200+ on cabs.

The McDonalds drive thru will, I am assuming, remain open during Ramadan, as 99% of the restaurants in Dubai are open for take away orders between sunrise and sunset. I am sure we will catch Joe in his flash, tinted car zipping thru the drive thru. hahaha

-Face81
thank you.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 7:02 pm
The Oracle

thank you.

errrrrrrrrrrrr.......ur welcome. Why the note of thanks matey?

-Face81
Old Oct 6th 2004, 10:07 am
The 5th Amendment

errrrrrrrrrrrr.......ur welcome. Why the note of thanks matey?

-Face81
scarcasim about the rental for the car!!! lol
Old Oct 6th 2004, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Cynical view here....

I have to agree with joseph here. I am sending my resumes out left,right and center and not a single responce and then joseph(smarty pants) went down there got a job and also Cherry pie told me a long time ago to move there .So because i like both guys i am going to go there for 15 days after i get meeting setup. I have to wait for that cause I dont have a phone yet . But as soon as i get it i will be sending resume and calling them...
Khan
Old Oct 6th 2004, 7:59 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Calgarian
I have to agree with joseph here. I am sending my resumes out left,right and center and not a single responce and then joseph(smarty pants) went down there got a job and also Cherry pie told me a long time ago to move there .So because i like both guys i am going to go there for 15 days after i get meeting setup. I have to wait for that cause I dont have a phone yet . But as soon as i get it i will be sending resume and calling them...
Khan
hmmm smarty pants.. like that... was told I had a cute butt the other week !!! long story....

so who thinks Khan should get the beers when he gets over? or maybe we take him to the juice shop?
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:35 am
The Oracle

hmmm smarty pants.. like that... was told I had a cute butt the other week !!! long story....

so who thinks Khan should get the beers when he gets over? or maybe we take him to the juice shop?
hmmmmmmmmm........lets not go there.....wonder how u got into that conversation with an Emirates Air Hostess???lol....never mind...

get ur butt back here (ok that was corny) and i will get u some more of that addictive juice! lol

-Face81
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

hmmmmmmmmm........lets not go there.....wonder how u got into that conversation with an Emirates Air Hostess???lol....never mind...

get ur butt back here (ok that was corny) and i will get u some more of that addictive juice! lol

-Face81
maybe there should be a masterclas on how to attract Cabin Crew. The ex was crew and the ex ex was crew. Maybe third time lucky with crew? na.. too dangerous. AND as you well know, that was a 2 guys in a bar chatting and me betting she was crew...

ALSO... you know I am seeing someone back in Dubai. One other reason I am pi**ed at not getting back sooner to DXB but got stuff to do here. But am a sentimental sod and do miss her as well...

I bought the menu back to the UK as well for the juice bar. Trying to do things for my mom so she does feel too alone as she is getting upset at the prospect of me not being here but am trying to do so much to make her feel better... some works and some does not.

Anyway, we're off out together now so she can enjoy the last few days of me here. I know it is about 18 days till I am bacck but she is seeing it more like I am back tomorrow.

Back at Christmas for a few days and then will have to get her out to Nad Al Sheba and a few places next year...

Enough of this as it is getting too serious.

Last edited by joseph.creative; Oct 7th 2004 at 12:43 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.