Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Is Dubai a racist City???

Is Dubai a racist City???

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:19 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Dubai a racist City???

Originally Posted by sassy
Was that a Count or a misspell....
Typo

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Was that a Count or a misspell....
PMSL darling You must get karma for that!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
PMSL darling You must get karma for that!
Ta5 can have the Tiara. Ill give u a pearl necklace
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:21 am
Banned

Balushi_Boy will become famous soon enoughBalushi_Boy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to get opinion on this issue (without upsetting anybody). Cause in my opinion yes it is. One of the employer asked me why should he hire me when he can hire three indians with the same salary he is going to pay me. Second employer said that they really like me but they dont like canadian cause we have our own lifestyle. Most of the locals that I met there were pretty rude( I apologize to the locals here not hitting on them directly just telling my experience) till they find out that I am not from India or Pakistan. So I am asking for your personal experiences.

One more thing why it is common to ask for religion and age? Cause you can get sued in Canada if employer asked for your religion? Any thoughts

Khan
Each time I pass through this site, one or the other is upto no good!

First of all, Dubai is a very vibrant city with many ethinic group from around the GLOBE live in peace and Harmony. People from All the religions prcatice freely with all christions driving around in dubai with Crosses hanging on theri mirrors!

Do we made a problem? NO!

In America and west their is nothing more other than raceism towards muslims and non-whites, they steroetype all muslims as terrorists and all blacks are low class.

Example South Africa AND well know Missisipi (sorry for spelling)

The biggest raceist country on the face of this planet is America! (Black americans say this Not Me)

In our countries arab and Muslim, you can go to places like Dibba and other Bidouin villages! the people there will always shake hand with and will always acknowledge you with an Hi! This is our Society.

And Yours! If i come to your country then you people will only give me a free accomodation in the Cuba, gutanamo bay. Just bcoz I am Middle eastern.

SO WHO ARE THE RACEIST IN HERE???

or

Maybe I didn't understand the meaning of Racist?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:21 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Not wishing to get an essay from Dan...but.
Technically speaking If Dan hates Israel and Israelis doesnt that make him racist?.........regardless of the justification for the hatred ??
Hi everyone. Just popped in for a few minutes before I have to run the kids to school. Exactly, JD, but Dan has issues that we'll never sort out! LOL
I didn't want this to turn into a bloodbath, I simply made an observation about the Arab countries I've been in and how the prejudice in those countries seems more extreme than anywhere else I've been, ie. Europe, North America, South America. And that I haven't seen that extreme prejudice in the Middle Eastern countries that are not strictly Moslem.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:24 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Balushi_Boy
Each time I pass through this site, one or the other is upto no good!

First of all, Dubai is a very vibrant city with many ethinic group from around the GLOBE live in peace and Harmony. People from All the religions prcatice freely with all christions driving around in dubai with Crosses hanging on theri mirrors!

Do we made a problem? NO!

In America and west their is nothing more other than raceism towards muslims and non-whites, they steroetype all muslims as terrorists and all blacks are low class.

Example South Africa AND well know Missisipi (sorry for spelling)

The biggest raceist country on the face of this planet is America! (Black americans say this Not Me)

In our countries arab and Muslim, you can go to places like Dibba and other Bidouin villages! the people there will always shake hand with and will always acknowledge you with an Hi! This is our Society.

And Yours! If i come to your country then you people will only give me a free accomodation in the Cuba, gutanamo bay. Just bcoz I am Middle eastern.

SO WHO ARE THE RACEIST IN HERE???

or

Maybe I didn't understand the meaning of Racist?

Lets see how many posts you can make before you get banned............again
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see how many posts you can make before you get banned............again
...are you being racist JD sweetheart
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:26 am
Banned

Balushi_Boy will become famous soon enoughBalushi_Boy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by novita77
Went shopping to Carrefour with hubby... he walked first to the cashier and I walked last. I grabbed a bar of chocolate and put it on the till last ... the cashier asked me, "Have u asked ur employer permission???" I said... "no I haven't ... pls don't tell him". This cashier asked my husband,"Sir, ur maid took this chocolate bar!".

Please do yourself a favor and get some new stylish/decent clothes for yourelf! Then go back to the same counter and see what he/she will tell you.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hi everyone. Just popped in for a few minutes before I have to run the kids to school. Exactly, JD, but Dan has issues that we'll never sort out! LOL
I didn't want this to turn into a bloodbath, I simply made an observation about the Arab countries I've been in and how the prejudice in those countries seems more extreme than anywhere else I've been, ie. Europe, North America, South America. And that I haven't seen that extreme prejudice in the Middle Eastern countries that are not strictly Moslem.

first of all, Its called Muslim. Second, Our middle east and arabia is the pearl of this planet.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:30 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
...are you being racist JD sweetheart
yes
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:31 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Balushi_Boy
first of all, Its called Muslim. Second, Our middle east and arabia is the pearl of this planet.
Firstly...its a ****ing dust bowl...and secondly if it wasnt for oil, they would all be still riding camels killing members of other tribes ala lawrence of arabia stylee
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

yes
This is going to be fun
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:32 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

yes

PMSL glad we are keeping to the title subject then.

"stylee" is that your attempt at arabic JD?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:33 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
PMSL glad we are keeping to the title subject then.

"stylee" is that your attempt at arabic JD?
Nah..................my oral skills are much better
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:35 am
Banned

Firstly...its a ****ing dust bowl...and secondly if it wasnt for oil, they would all be still riding camels killing members of other tribes ala lawrence of arabia stylee

Oil is in Nigeria as well, in Iran and Uzbek. so tell them do what are we doing no?

Where do you get your stories from? BBC? fox?

All our tribes are inter-married and we are all united as tribes as people. Dont believe me? make a problem with one of us and call the police! and u will see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.