Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Marina - is it nice to live there?

Dubai Marina - is it nice to live there?

Old Jul 20th 2015, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Marina - is it nice to live there?

Originally Posted by mission
sure - you could try the following:

Opal Tower
Cayan/Infinity Tower
Orra Marina
Jewels
Dorra Bay
Park Island - 3 towers (although some of the 1 bed units are a little small, but you get some great views of the marina)
Marina Promenade - 3 towers
Elite Residence
Ocean Heights

the above builds are some of the premium buildings in the marina and so the units will be more than some of the other buildings in the marina
My friend used to live in a rabbit hole in Park Island. It once took me 2 hours to visit him due to the traffic. He moved in the end, even the so called back ways become too tiresome.
Old Jul 21st 2015, 10:00 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever your views you cannot deny that the towers are very close together. It may suit some people but it's not the exclusive chichi area that some might claim.
Old Jul 21st 2015, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
My friend used to live in a rabbit hole in Park Island. It once took me 2 hours to visit him due to the traffic. He moved in the end, even the so called back ways become too tiresome.
i agree regarding the size of the unit - i saw a couple of 1 bed units and they were very small.....i don't know how long ago he lived there and when you visited him, but when i went over (when i was looking to move back in Dec) the traffic was fine.....the major cause of traffic around that area was the construction of the tram, but now that, that is up and running the traffic is 'normal'.
Old Jul 21st 2015, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Whatever your views you cannot deny that the towers are very close together. It may suit some people but it's not the exclusive chichi area that some might claim.
I like it because i luv the view of the marina both during the day and night and it's literally 15 mins door to door to my office in Jebel Ali.

JBR walk is just over the bridge from me and so in the 'winter' months it's awesome being able to walk across the bridge and have an abundance of restaurants, cafes, shops only a few mins walk away. Better than driving around and around looking for parking at the Malls.