Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai debt skips - the facts only please

Dubai debt skips - the facts only please

Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai debt skips - the facts only please

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
is this for your article again?
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Handsome is an unknown quantity at this point

Again, please know that I have no hidden motive and agenda. I mean no conspiracy theory.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:30 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Handsome
Again, please know that I have no hidden motive and agenda. I mean no conspiracy theory.
Handsome,
Many people have asked you to tell us more about yourself.

When they asked you where you were from, you said US citizen.
That doesnt tell us where you are from, than just tells us what passport you have.
Pease tell us more about you

P.S. Even for an "american", your grammar is awful"
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

Yes my english is very bad. In fact, I am homeless with torn clothes and grad 2 education. Does this information helps?
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes my english is very bad. In fact, I am homeless with torn clothes and grad 2 education. Does this information helps?
Not really.

Let me give you some advice.

If you share information, people are more willing to give information
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

I think people have bigger issues to face right now in the Gulf than to worry about my bio. Dont you think?
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:43 am
Up in the air

I think people have bigger issues to face right now in the Gulf than to worry about my bio. Dont you think?
YOU seem to be concerned with OUR issues and Im curious as to know why?

Pretty much all of your posts have been asking people about themselves, whereas most people post here asking questions FOR themselves.

I am merely interested in your motives. However any time anyone asks you anything about yourself you side-step.

The point I am trying to make is that on this forum, the more you put in, the more you will get out of it.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

but with an internet connection, so is it 7days or the Xpress?
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:48 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

is this for your article again?
here's a conspiracy theory for you, handsome's not a media-type, but works for a debt collecting/law enforcement agency in the GCC and is trying to sniff out the expat POV/experiences on bunking off! US Citizen = innocuous(spelling?) expat that's not british and therefore subject to less scrutiny on the british expat board...

(take that x-files! )
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by still.unsure
here's a conspiracy theory for you, handsome's not a media-type, but works for a debt collecting/law enforcement agency in the GCC and is trying to sniff out the expat POV/experiences on bunking off! US Citizen = innocuous(spelling?) expat that's not british and therefore subject to less scrutiny on the british expat board...

(take that x-files! )
Bingo....
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:54 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure

(take that x-files! )
nah, nah! An enforcement officer wouldn't ask you how you felt about being in jail, would they?

"Paranoid Expats Close Ranks - the end of consumer confidence in Dubai?"

"Expat's Jail Questions Answered - Waxy's DOES Deliver!"
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

Yes, I am from a very prestigious collection agency and I am here to scare all of you.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:57 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I am from a very prestigious collection agency and I am here to scare all of you.
"Expats Uncovered
Having successfully infiltrated the British Expat online community..."
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

you guys are funny.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 5:43 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

"Expats Uncovered
Having successfully infiltrated the British Expat online community..."
I've already done that....

My husband's Dutch and has been reading (Dutch) news about (Dutch) expats also skipping debt and flying home. Certainly not an issue confined to the British.

handsome - what part of the US do you come from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.