Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai/abu dhabi visas... visa run every 30 days??

Dubai/abu dhabi visas... visa run every 30 days??

Old Nov 27th 2016, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

Kabodi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubai/abu dhabi visas... visa run every 30 days??

Looking to move to abu dhabi or dubai.. temporary or permanent who knows

1. Can I just do a visa run every 30 days? How long can you get away with that?
2. I have a business back home so been advised to set up in a free zone for about £5k and have a freelance visa
Old Nov 27th 2016, 10:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai/abu dhabi visas... visa run every 30 days??

Originally Posted by Kabodi
Looking to move to abu dhabi or dubai.. temporary or permanent who knows

1. Can I just do a visa run every 30 days? How long can you get away with that?
2. I have a business back home so been advised to set up in a free zone for about £5k and have a freelance visa
Did you read the responses to your last thread? You never came back to it to respond so I'm not sure you saw them, but certainly the 'visa run' subject was covered in the answers you were given.
Old Nov 27th 2016, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Did you read the responses to your last thread? You never came back to it to respond so I'm not sure you saw them, but certainly the 'visa run' subject was covered in the answers you were given.
Was zero replies after about 3 days so gave up. Just saw about 20 pointless replies on the thread just now lol. I'm running the assumption that 30 day visa runs.. for flexibility etc and ease, and could play it by ear.. maybe employment or maybe freelance permit.. but I did wonder how sustainable a 30 day visa run would be
Old Nov 28th 2016, 6:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kabodi
Was zero replies after about 3 days so gave up. Just saw about 20 pointless replies on the thread just now lol. I'm running the assumption that 30 day visa runs.. for flexibility etc and ease, and could play it by ear.. maybe employment or maybe freelance permit.. but I did wonder how sustainable a 30 day visa run would be
Maybe next time 'subscribe' to a thread so that you get notifications when people respond to it? Thread drift tends to happen when an OP doesn't come back to it to respond or ask follow up questions.

But posts no's 3 & 5 answer your question about visa runs in it, it seems that essentially it's not feasible as you have to be outside the country as long as you're in.

Hopefully others will be along shortly to help out with info on the business related question.

Good luck.
Old Nov 28th 2016, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Maybe next time 'subscribe' to a thread so that you get notifications when people respond to it? Thread drift tends to happen when an OP doesn't come back to it to respond or ask follow up questions.

But posts no's 3 & 5 answer your question about visa runs in it, it seems that essentially it's not feasible as you have to be outside the country as long as you're in.

Hopefully others will be along shortly to help out with info on the business related question.

Good luck.

Thanks. Yes 90 days require 90 days out as well and just depends how long can renew a 30 day. I've seen quite a few websites advertising the visa runs. But 90 days is more than enough time to secure a visa