Dog in dubai

Old Mar 15th 2017, 3:24 am
Just Joined

nonita11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dog in dubai

Hello... I am writing from Argentina. In few months I Will be in dubai and my pet comes with me. I need to know about daily life for them? Thanks
Old Mar 15th 2017, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog in dubai

There are many dogs in Dubai and plenty of pet owners and vet clinics.

A few observations:

1. People do not let dogs run around off leash in public. There is a law about this. You cannot take the dogs to the beaches. But there are open areas people will go to to let the dog run around. Look up pet groups on facebook.

2. Even in the hot summer months, people still take dogs for walks outside early in the morning and late at night. Dogs manage just fine.

3. Vet clinics in Dubai tend to be expensive.

4. The Greens is the best place to live if you have a pet and want to be in a central location (all apartments).

5. Be sure you have money to not only pay to ship your pet to Dubai, but to also take your pet with you back to Argentina when you leave the country. Pet shipping can be very expensive, or not so expensive depending on how you handle it.

If you need information on shipping pets, I can recommend a lovely woman named Alison Gorton and her business is The Doghouse FZE (google it online) and she can answer questions about the shipping options and even help you with obtaining the import paperwork. There is also Dubai Kennels and Cattery (DKC).

Originally Posted by nonita11
Hello... I am writing from Argentina. In few months I Will be in dubai and my pet comes with me. I need to know about daily life for them? Thanks
Old Mar 15th 2017, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

nonita11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dog in dubai

Thanks!!!!!!