Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Does anybody know...

Does anybody know...

Old May 31st 2007, 6:39 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anybody know...

Originally Posted by MataHari
where I can buy these in Dubai...got these in Oman
Ive got some from Tunisia...

HTH
Old May 31st 2007, 6:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Ive got some from Tunisia...

HTH
fat lot of good that does me mate...
Old May 31st 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

why don't you start with getting an avatar...surprise us with your choice
Old May 31st 2007, 6:42 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
stop delaying.....just get on with it....find one that suits you
Old May 31st 2007, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

oooh, titchy..i saw some similar in zimbabwe

Old May 31st 2007, 6:44 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

why do you want them anyway?
Old May 31st 2007, 6:45 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
oooh, titchy..i saw some similar in zimbabwe
listen, there is a new member, a girl, 23....on the what are the best places to be thread...go for it...I am just an old woman...go, go, run while you still can...
Old May 31st 2007, 6:46 am
hmmmm...nice

why do you want them anyway?
I'm decorating a house for some people and they want Arab influences...they look nice on a shelf on the wall and are cheap, which is always a bonus...
Old May 31st 2007, 6:48 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I'm decorating a house for some people and they want Arab influences...they look nice on a shelf on the wall and are cheap, which is always a bonus...
Sorry ..what are they???
Cheeky member

Cool...

Nosey bitch that I am..
hmmmm...nice

Cool...

Nosey bitch that I am..
I can take it from you...
Old May 31st 2007, 6:50 am
Cheeky member

I can take it from you...
I was going to be smutty then...

but I have to go and get the kids from school
BE Enthusiast

I can't- I'm too old

listen, there is a new member, a girl, 23....on the what are the best places to be thread...go for it...I am just an old woman...go, go, run while you still can...
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Sorry ..what are they???
head ware....Omani men wear them, they come in lots of different colours and designs...these are cheap ones, but you can also get them handmade, really lovely. But I use them for decorative purposes....
Old May 31st 2007, 6:51 am
hmmmm...nice

I was going to be smutty then...

but I have to go and get the kids from school
that's a pity...not much fun going smutty on my own...
see you around

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.