Reload this Page >

Childcare in Dubai

Childcare in Dubai

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:10 am
Just Joined

LEE@WORK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Childcare in Dubai

Hello,
I am considering moving to Dubai with my husband and 18 month old son, however I am conserned that there won't be any facilities for him i.e nursery or other toddler groups as he is a very social child and enjoys these here in scotland. Can anyone tell me if there are any facilities, over there????
Thanks.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

kelliew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am also considering moving to Dubai, I have just been on a website that may be able to help you, its called
www.expatmum.com the woman thats run the site has lived in Dubai for 6 years and she has children, best bet is to email her and ask about facilities for children.

Kellie x
Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Tarryn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Childcare in Dubai

Hi there

There are loads of kindergardens, creches, days cares here. UAE is made up of 80% expats and so we are all catered for.

There are some really shocking ones and soem that are good with good reputations etc.

I would say dont worry about this issue at all. Once you get here you can go visiting and see which nursery will suit you and your child best!

Hope that helps!
T
Old Feb 25th 2004, 10:21 am
Just Joined

LEE@WORK is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info, have just been on the expatmum site and have found most of the info i was looking for.