cats to saudi

Old Oct 22nd 2014, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

bodieanddoyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: cats to saudi

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Bodieanddoyle, I love how your posts over a period of 18 months are now exactly the same advice we gave you all that time ago.
Excuse me?? Genuinely bemused here.... No one apart from DragonLady even read my post correctly, let alone had any advice apart from 'ask the airline'. Which was wrong. I sorted it myself, and am very happy to impart my knowledge and experience. Here's the link to the thread if you need a reminder
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 11:21 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodieanddoyle
Excuse me?? Genuinely bemused here.... No one apart from DragonLady even read my post correctly, let alone had any advice apart from 'ask the airline'. Which was wrong. I sorted it myself, and am very happy to impart my knowledge and experience. Here's the link to the thread if you need a reminder
To be fair it was a jokey post highlighting the fact we told you at the time not to bring your cats (and you demonised us for it) and you have now told someone the same............ Like full circle.

Still, atleast your attitude seems to have improved
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

People were suggesting I kill my cats. Not what I would call 'advice'. And my attitude hasn't changed at all. Fight fire with fire etc. Is there some kind of 'selective reading' disease that FMs here contract once they hit a certain post count?!
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 11:30 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodieanddoyle
People were suggesting I kill my cats. Not what I would call 'advice'. And my attitude hasn't changed at all. Fight fire with fire etc. Is there some kind of 'selective reading' disease that FMs here contract once they hit a certain post count?!
Ive been in the Middle East too long, I have someone read for me.

And what is an FM?
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

super_hans is an unknown quantity at this point

I say bring all 22, I was only walking through the compound the other day thinking 'this place definitely needs more cats'.
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Ive been in the Middle East too long, I have someone read for me.

And what is an FM?
Forum Member