Reload this Page >

Car Garage Reccomendations

Car Garage Reccomendations

Old Aug 23rd 2014, 3:31 am
Just Joined

bashiraad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Car Garage Reccomendations

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a decent garage in Abu dhabi where I can get my brakes replaced and some other minor work done?

I have a 4 year old car but the dealers charge a fortune to get anything done.

Thanks
Old Aug 23rd 2014, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Car Garage Reccomendations

Try a guy I used in Musaffah (forget his name) +971502386460 I have GPS coordinates for the workshop he shares if you need them (cba going to my car for them) They do decent work, source used parts locally are a fair price and very friendly there.
Old Aug 26th 2014, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Car Garage Reccomendations

Eric, co-owns with his brother a place called London Tyres in Musaffah - though it is a full (albeit small) garage, not just a tyre place. Used him for 3 years now, following a recommendation - he's pretty good and reasonably priced, though he has a bad habit of going ahead and doing any repairs without fully discussing the price with you beforehand unless you make very, very clear that he needs to agree everything with you first. He uses genuine parts, and always leaves the old ones with you. I think he knows what he is doing, and doesn't do jobs unless they really do need doing. His phone is 050 780 3776.