Car Finance

Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:07 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Finance

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's a 206 twinkle has got and she aint a trolley
Originally Posted by beebee
but the 206cc is a 4 seater
Its a 206cc in a sporty red and has 4 seats and 2 doors and a button which you press and the whole roof falls into the boot but forget what button you press...Have to ask Mr Star

It is very fast ...thankyou miss Eck depends what you compare it to. I am selling it coz we are moving and i wont need a car as car parking space is limited. So dont need a pajero ..thanks all the same... I shall be drinving the Grand Cherokee when i visit Dubai, instead ...
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Its a 206cc in a sporty red and has 4 seats and 2 doors and a button which you press and the whole roof falls into the boot but forget what button you press...Have to ask Mr Star

It is very fast ...thankyou miss Eck depends what you compare it to. I am selling it coz we are moving and i wont need a car as car parking space is limited. So dont need a pajero ..thanks all the same... I shall be drinving the Grand Cherokee when i visit Dubai, instead ...
posh git
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:26 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

posh git
Well i will have 5 toilets soon....and you did say the other day that its not who you are but how many toilets you have in your home

How many have you got ??
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Well i will have 5 toilets soon....and you did say the other day that its not who you are but how many toilets you have in your home

How many have you got ??
I have three but as I said before I only have one arse
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:29 am
Here comes the Sun

I have three but as I said before I only have one arse
Is that why you talk shite....???:r ofl:
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:30 am
Concierge

Is that why you talk shite....???:r ofl:
you for it in the morning!!! speaking of tomorrow Mont Blanc are coming along to give us discount vouchers for their store
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:32 am
Here comes the Sun

you for it in the morning!!! speaking of tomorrow Mont Blanc are coming along to give us discount vouchers for their store
Really ...how long are they valid for? Mr Star has two........
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:34 am
Concierge

Really ...how long are they valid for? Mr Star has two........
not sure will find out tomorrow