Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Budget Estimate for Riyadh

Budget Estimate for Riyadh

Old Nov 27th 2016, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Desert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really nice
Default Re: Budget Estimate for Riyadh

Originally Posted by alaafikry
I'm Egyptian , and proud
Seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder.
Old Nov 27th 2016, 11:36 am
Just Joined

alaafikry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Desert Shaikh
Seems to me you need to have a walk at your first name
Old Nov 28th 2016, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

More like a full option car and a one bedroom apartment for a family......
Old Nov 28th 2016, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Charl01
More like a full option car and a one bedroom apartment for a family......
Well , offer me big apartment in good location and reasonable lease , i will be grateful
Old Nov 29th 2016, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Maxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

What is a sheeb ? .......
Old Dec 9th 2016, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

MattGoesWandering is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, that escalated quickly
Old Dec 9th 2016, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

And the maid will sleep in the cupboard under the sink.

Originally Posted by Charl01
Aha I got it.....the OP will sleep and stay in his high end car, and his family will be in the one bedroom apartment.... silly me
Old Dec 9th 2016, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
And the maid will sleep in the cupboard under the sink.
Guys if you have some useful info , kindly share , otherwise you can make separate thread for your nice sense of humor
Old Dec 9th 2016, 6:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Guys if you have some useful info , kindly share , otherwise you can make separate thread for your nice sense of humor
Nope, sorry, it doesn't work like that. I'm not sure what other info you're looking for, as your original questions seem to have been answered? If an OP doesn't come back to a thread to enter into discussion or ask more questions, then threads drift I'm afraid, but you can't dictate who replies to your threads (or what kind of replies they give).

And we're Brits - sarcastic and silly sense of humour is pretty much all we have, so expect to see it on most (or all) threads.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 9th 2016 at 6:41 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2016, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Nope, sorry, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to dictate who answers your thread, or what kind of answers they give.

And we're Brits - sarcastic and silly sense of humour is pretty much all we have, so expect to see it on most (or all) threads.
Brits have sense of humor , this is joke of the year
Anyways , the type of "humoury" comments above is far away to be funny . Either help or go to another thread to spread your funny saracsim , it's not useful neither funny to me .
Thanks for passing by
Old Dec 10th 2016, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Those of us who have lived in the ME for some time will find it fascinating that there are people, particularly of South Asian and Middle Eastern nationalities, who will bling themselves out with the nicest possible car / clothes / eating out, but cram a family of four or five in a one-bedroom apartment, sometimes even with a maid in the cupboard or on a pallet in the kitchen.

We find it amusing

FYI if you're bothered by our humour, on a British expat forum that, by its own nature, is primarily used by British expats, perhaps this isn't the right place to be asking your questions.

Anyways , the type of "humoury" comments above is far away to be funny . Either help or go to another thread to spread your funny saracsim , it's not useful neither funny to me .
Thanks for passing by
Old Dec 10th 2016, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Those of us who have lived in the ME for some time will find it fascinating that there are people, particularly of South Asian and Middle Eastern nationalities, who will bling themselves out with the nicest possible car / clothes / eating out, but cram a family of four or five in a one-bedroom apartment, sometimes even with a maid in the cupboard or on a pallet in the kitchen.

We find it amusing

FYI if you're bothered by our humour, on a British expat forum that, by its own nature, is primarily used by British expats, perhaps this isn't the right place to be asking your questions.
Man , this is internet forum and not colony that you can spread your arrognace . The moderators have clear rules and it doesn't include holding the british passport and it doesn't include that british citizens of the forum has higher priviliges that rest of members . Neverthless , it doen't include offensing or discrimiting members based on their nationality
Well i won't consume my time explaining to you how much racisim in your point of view . Also , i won't try to use the same methodolgy to reply on your words . That's simply because i know here , as well as everywhere in the world , there are members who respect each other regardless of their origin or colour . Members that reserve to talk to them instead of ruining my time with you
Old Dec 10th 2016, 4:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for passing by
You may not get the jokes, but that doesn't mean you can dictate who can and can't respond to your thread.

You are right that we mods have clear rules, and unless a post breaks one of those rules, we won't delete it. You can use the ignore feature if you don't wish to see another forum members posts.

HTH.
Old Dec 10th 2016, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You may not get the jokes, but that doesn't mean you can dictate who can and can't respond to your thread.

You are right that we mods have clear rules, and unless a post breaks one of those rules, we won't delete it. You can use the ignore feature if you don't wish to see another forum members posts.

HTH.
I don't know whether you are moderator , but i don't think forum rules allow racisal posts from certain nation or people . My point is clear and decent forum members can identify whether the attitude of DXBtoDOH were appropiate .
Old Dec 10th 2016, 4:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I don't know whether you are moderator , but i don't think forum rules allow racisal posts from certain nation or people . My point is clear and decent forum members can identify whether the attitude of DXBtoDOH were appropiate .
Yes, I'm a mod - see the title under my name.

If you have an issue with a post, use the report button, that's what it's there for. As I said, we will only delete posts that break site rules, I personally don't see any racism in this thread at all. DXB was simply pointing out that this is a forum for British Expats, and whilst all are welcome to post here, you should expect British humour as part of the forum.

As mentioned above, if you want more help with specific issues, then feel free to ask for it, but if you don't come back to a thread to respond or ask further questions then don't be surprised if there is thread drift and banter, that's the nature of BE.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 10th 2016 at 4:19 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.