Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
first time on the board for a while.... what an interesting thread.

Did someone declare World War Three here?
Hello Joe
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:15 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Soon

How are you JC?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:16 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

ill be back later
this is not over yet,
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
no crap to back me up
there are pages and pages of you and your kinds useless shit here now.

i have all the evidence i need.

and lets face it while im on a role you probably wouldnt speak to novita if she was your neighbour would you....she would just be another poor little asian wife!!! you patronising bitch

Ahhhh bless not getting enough attention from the ladies huh....give him a hug girls....mind don't stanp on his toes he might cry to mumsie.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:17 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

no crap to back me up
there are pages and pages of you and your kinds useless shit here now.

i have all the evidence i need.

and lets face it while im on a role you probably wouldnt speak to novita if she was your neighbour would you....she would just be another poor little asian wife!!! you patronising bitch
arrgghhh... i think if JB my neighbour i already ended up having coffee with her

what do u think JB???
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ahhhh bless not getting enough attention from the ladies huh....give him a hug girls....mind don't stanp on his toes he might cry to mumsie.
PMSL

That a good one
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

ill be back later
this is not over yet,
*hug*

*kisses*
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

ill be back later
this is not over yet,

Ahhhh that feels better.
semarang

What do u think ???
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by novita77
arrgghhh... i think if JB my neighbour i already ended up having coffee with her

what do u think JB???

I would come for a visit
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:20 am
Banned

what do u think JB???

Glad you have gotten to know me better than shiva Novita......yes we would have already have drank gallons of the stuff.

Just somebody stirring a bit around here, best take no notice...he is on my ignore list now.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:22 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Nabs
I would come for a visit
Nobody inviting u ... Girls day out ... man have to work ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:24 am
Banned

I'm off to get the darlings from school, catch ya later peeps. xx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:26 am
The Delivery Man...

Nobody inviting u ... Girls day out ... man have to work ...

Just a cup of coffe
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:27 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I'm off to get the darlings from school, catch ya later peeps. xx
TC and avoid those yellow lines

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.