Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:55 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by sarah1
Can someone not try to stand up for themselves.....
no frankly.

and why dont you shut up as well, go away and discuss your sad little life over coffe as other people actually get on with living thiers. oh and hubbies job probably isnt that high powered or well paid and life really isnt that rosey is it??
im well versed in your past behaviour , twisted as the day is long would be a fair description
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:56 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Arrrghhh.... I did appologize if u think I accused u ...

No Novita my comment has nothing to do with that poppet
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Me too!!!!

shiva whatever the f**k you think you know PM me please cos I am a tad pissed off with tossy accusations around here.
Totally fed up with all this s*** now, For those that know me....well they know who iam and what i'm like, for those of you who dont pls dont judge
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiva
no frankly.

and why dont you shut up as well, go away and discuss your sad little life over coffe as other people actually get on with living thiers. oh and hubbies job probably isnt that high powered or well paid and life really isnt that rosey is it??
im well versed in your past behaviour , twisted as the day is long would be a fair description
:scared:
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

no frankly.

How dare you !!!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:58 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

no frankly.

My god who rattled your cage???? :scared:
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:58 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

no frankly.

shiva please I would like an explination to your accusation.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:59 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

How dare you !!!!!!

how ..... easily...
why..... because you are a shallow and transparent idiot and ive had enough really....
the truth cuts deep dont it!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

how ..... easily...
why..... because you are a shallow and transparent idiot and ive had enough really....
Dont even F***ING KNOW YOU
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:00 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by sassy
My god who rattled your cage???? :scared:

the whole lot of you f**king wanabees actually and your weeks of constant bullshit, on what was a good board.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:01 am
Banned

Dont even F***ING KNOW YOU

I think shiva may have made a huge mistake...somebody is stirring some shit somewhere
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:01 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

how ..... easily...
I only can assume somebody else log in with Shiva's name ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:02 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

the whole lot of you ****ing wanabees actually and your weeks of constant bullshit, on what was a good board.
Hey !!! I don't even knows u ...
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

the whole lot of you f**king wanabees actually and your weeks of constant bullshit, on what was a good board.
wanna be what?
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
I only can assume somebody else log in with Shiva's name ...

I don't know Novi I just want to know what shitpot story is being spread about me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.