Big 4 audit firm job offer DUBAI

Big 4 audit firm job offer DUBAI

Old Jul 27th 2016, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

The_Black_Panther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big 4 audit firm job offer DUBAI

Originally Posted by mission
how much do those one charge?

the last time i was in there (gotta be at least over 2-3 yrs) the place was crawling with them
5k easy. What I do like about that hotel is the high all mighty "respect this hotel" message in the entrance to walk into a bar full of them
Old Jul 27th 2016, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
For 30mins
Filipino - 300-500
Blacks - 500
Russians - 1,000

I'd love to say i know because i've tried, no i haven't. It actually disgust me. But everyone i work with do regularly, its almost the what did you do last night? "Ordered Asian last night, - only 500"
you seem to have quite specific information.

30mins? doesn't seem long enough
Old Jul 27th 2016, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
doesn't seem long enough
I've heard that about Iggle.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Just one more price plan and he can officially claim the "Big 4" experience after his name.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

For 30mins
Filipino - 300-500
Blacks - 500
Russians - 1,000

I'd love to say i know because i've tried, no i haven't. It actually disgust me. But everyone i work with do regularly, its almost the what did you do last night? "Ordered Asian last night, - only 500"
i'm told the highest paid hookers are the Tunisians and Moroccans....they charge around 2-3k for the night....i've been informed via arabic connections.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Black_Panther
5k easy. What I do like about that hotel is the high all mighty "respect this hotel" message in the entrance to walk into a bar full of them
can't believe it as much as 5k? is that for an entire evening?
Old Jul 27th 2016, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mission
can't believe it as much as 5k? is that for an entire evening?
I walked in there with my girlfriend for a pre drink after a recommendation. She picked up on it rather immediately and still thinks I was setting her up for a swingers party.

I am very innocent and I maintain I didn't have the faintest.

Anyway on my way out to the toilet I asked the door man and he told me it was round about that figure and maybe more.

Just like my girlfriend he also didn't believe I didn't know where I was lol.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 4:21 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

I know dodgy people that drink in the trap and 49ners *cough Iknownothing cough*

Mate im lucky if the russian lets me motorboat her
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I know dodgy people that drink in the trap and 49ners *cough Iknownothing cough*

Nothing wrong with a free pizza
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Always wondered what caviar tasted like.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 12:54 am
Just Joined

Bobbyzam is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting debate.

I am audit manager also British having worked in big four for close to 8 years and have looked at Dubai. Hardly any positions at all in industry but seems to be the thing to go for a year and then try and nab a role in industry which pays about 20 percent more.

Also big 4 conditions are bad everywhere. I've worked in london office and elsewhere.

They sent me the salary details which was 25-30k (no accommodation help, big 4 do not do this per recruiter). A handful of small other benefits like phone, paying to move out, annual return flight, petrol allowance (all worth no more than 200 AED per month). I have told them 30k minimum and want promotion in July 17 to senior manager (salary is around 36-37k a month for SM). Does yours also include bonus as I didn't see that mentioned? For the one I'm looking at there is a bonus (1-2 months pay).

Why don't you flat share? Plenty flatshares for around 6.5k a month with one or two housemates in fairly okay places. Brings cost down a bit. Is a car also needed - maybe better off waiting until settled in after 6-7 months? My sister lived there for four years and only used it for work. Husband used taxis every day as really cheap.

Can you let me know what big 4 it is? Are private messages possible on here?
Old Jul 28th 2016, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bobbyzam
Also big 4 conditions are bad everywhere. I've worked in london office and elsewhere.
I did some time at E&Y (M&A, not audit), in London. We were not abused in quite the same way as the auditors and the pay was obviously shite, but trust me when I say this... it is worse here.

I know people in the corporate finance teams here who are not allowed to leave their desks... WTF, how can you meet a client.

DoLittle and PWC are probably the best here. Avoid E&Y like the lurgy.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 6:43 am
Just Joined

Bobbyzam is an unknown quantity at this point

I did some time at E&Y (M&A, not audit), in London. We were not abused in quite the same way as the auditors and the pay was obviously shite, but trust me when I say this... it is worse here.

I know people in the corporate finance teams here who are not allowed to leave their desks... WTF, how can you meet a client.

Fair enough it's not with Ey I worked with them with 8 years since graduating. I expected there to be controller roles in real estate there but appears to be close to none and the odd one that is all wants industry experience. What industry are you working in there ?
Old Jul 28th 2016, 6:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

One of our very senior guys is ex-EY and he had some very interesting things to say about them in terms of how hard they worked people and made it known to you very clearly how profitable / not you were and where you were expected to be.

Sounds like a savage business.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
One of our very senior guys is ex-EY and he had some very interesting things to say about them in terms of how hard they worked people and made it known to you very clearly how profitable / not you were and where you were expected to be.

Sounds like a savage business.
Of course for obvious reasons having one of the big 4 four on your CV sets you apart from the rest of the mob....but it sure does come with a price - I would never go into auditing IMHO, worse field to be in, in terms of quality of life.