Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Beebees first thread.. moments

Beebees first thread.. moments

Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:32 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beebees first thread.. moments

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'd be on here for ages....but lets just say you seem to be a bit different from the rest...which doesn't have to be a bad thing
Exactly. Don't think of it in a negative way. I meant it as in different, or eccentric, or mad as a box of frogs.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

I'd be on here for ages....but lets just say you seem to be a bit different from the rest...which doesn't have to be a bad thing
Special People are always different
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
Special People are always different
well there you go...
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Exactly. Don't think of it in a negative way. I meant it as in different, or eccentric, or mad as a box of frogs.
try and talk your way out of that one eh...
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:30 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

try and talk your way out of that one eh...
WUB
Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:15 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
WUB
wub whore...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

years ago I went to my bosses house and tied a condom on the exhaust of his son's car, I was in my nighty at the time and it was about 2 am. Anyway next day boss called me into his office, nothing unusual there. He then proceeded to tell me that he and his wife had a good laugh at breakfast watching me on their CCTV cameras.

It didn't stop there, in retaliation the bosses son blocked my front door up so I couldn't get to work - I couldn't get out of the house!! - old type with a yard etc. He then got two tons of sand delivered to my front door for a beach party.

I got him back - I nominated him for the Whirly Wheel challenge on that Noel Edmonds show years ago!!!

I left that job
I can't remember getting a reference
I never saw the bosses son again

Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:35 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
years ago I went to my bosses house and tied a condom on the exhaust of his son's car, I was in my nighty at the time and it was about 2 am. Anyway next day boss called me into his office, nothing unusual there. He then proceeded to tell me that he and his wife had a good laugh at breakfast watching me on their CCTV cameras.

It didn't stop there, in retaliation the bosses son blocked my front door up so I couldn't get to work - I couldn't get out of the house!! - old type with a yard etc. He then got two tons of sand delivered to my front door for a beach party.

I got him back - I nominated him for the Whirly Wheel challenge on that Noel Edmonds show years ago!!!

I left that job
I can't remember getting a reference
I never saw the bosses son again

Why were you at your bosses house in your nightie?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Why were you at your bosses house in your nightie?
cos me and mate had posh nighties!! didn't see point in getting changed and I was about 2 stone lighter then!!!

Then there was something that happened in the stationery cupboard. Saying nothing more as the mouse can read
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:38 pm

cos me and mate had posh nighties!! didn't see point in getting changed and I was about 2 stone lighter then!!!

Then there was something that happened in the stationery cupboard. Saying nothing more as the mouse can read
well put him back in his cage
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:43 pm
Concierge

well put him back in his cage
I never let him out !
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:45 pm

I never let him out !
well someone did..maybe the kitten is on his side now.. better watch it or there will be mutiny
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:46 pm
Concierge

well someone did..maybe the kitten is on his side now.. better watch it or there will be mutiny
the kitten has always been on his side!