Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Beebees first thread.. moments

Beebees first thread.. moments

Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:25 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beebees first thread.. moments

Originally Posted by beebee
Oh dear..not sure if I like the sound of that..
better go and check out this SAMS guy..
He's lovely. A little bit strange, but that's not a bad thing. Strangeness is always good on message boards. Better than being a mormon, that's for sure.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Oh dear..not sure if I like the sound of that..
better go and check out this SAMS guy..
on 21st
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:31 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
He's lovely. A little bit strange, but that's not a bad thing. Strangeness is always good on message boards. Better than being a mormon, that's for sure.
so..you saying i am a strange female.. and get over the mormon post, i will let you give me a slap ok
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Lovely.....Thanks.............But Strange...........What makes you say that
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by SAMS
dont worry about it..he's a mormon
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

the very fact that you have to ask....
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
So MH.. lets hear of your embarrasing moment..
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

So MH.. lets hear of your embarrasing moment..
hey...I am one of those cool chicks...I don't do embarrasing
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:22 am

hey...I am one of those cool chicks...I don't do embarrasing
shame.. will just have to wait for TS to get online then..
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:30 am
hmmmm...nice

I once got into the driverseat of a car, thinking it was the one I was going to have my driving lesson in....person sitting in the passengerseat was a little surprised to say the least...lol
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:38 am

I once got into the driverseat of a car, thinking it was the one I was going to have my driving lesson in....person sitting in the passengerseat was a little surprised to say the least...lol
I did something similar on my test.. the examiner told me to get in my car..which i did, he was going around it checking the tyres when someone came running over shouting.. 'get out of my car' the car i should have been in was parked a little further away

i failed
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:40 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

OMG where do i start????????

Only woke up and hour ago let me get my brain in gear first.....
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
OMG where do i start????????

Only woke up and hour ago let me get my brain in gear first.....
I am off.. to look for a new avatar
will expect a nice embarrasing moment from you when i get back...
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

any coments from your side on Strange
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:29 am
hmmmm...nice

any coments from your side on Strange
I'd be on here for ages....but lets just say you seem to be a bit different from the rest...which doesn't have to be a bad thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.