Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Beebees first thread.. moments

Beebees first thread.. moments

Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:08 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Beebees first thread.. moments

embarrassing moments...
I had a mate come and stay, did the usual tourist stuff.. Desert Safari.. great day, but had a few beers.. after the belly dancing, sat around doin the barbecue food.. needed the loo, nice toilets for the desert! walked back to my table thing and my friend told me i had my dress tucked in my knickers!!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:04 pm

Default Re: Beebees first thread.. moments

Originally Posted by beebee
embarrassing moments...
I had a mate come and stay, did the usual tourist stuff.. Desert Safari.. great day, but had a few beers.. after the belly dancing, sat around doin the barbecue food.. needed the loo, nice toilets for the desert! walked back to my table thing and my friend told me i had my dress tucked in my knickers!!
well..veryone else thought it was funny, so i aint gonna let this thread die yet
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

well..veryone else thought it was funny, so i aint gonna let this thread die yet
you wear knickers...How very british ...
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
you wear knickers...How very british ...
bloody good job i do..but they were nice ones...
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Desert bathroom experiences - I am sure there are many, just not many who will admit to them!

Ok - I will admit to one...

I am a marshall for the Gulf News Fun Drive and a couple of years ago we were helping someone who got stuck during which I had a call of nature. So after trekking off a fair way to go behind a rather large bush, got 'down' to business, only to THEN realise my dear father, who I was marshalling with, had redirected the vehicles around the stuck one and sent them in my direction, and all I could do was wave and smile

Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

bloody good job i do..but they were nice ones...
THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:01 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:02 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
oh...you are getting a bit cheeky aren't you...
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

lol....I so hope it's a staged pic
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh...you are getting a bit cheeky aren't you...
Some time you need to be cheeky to have some fun( If its not hurting someone)
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:04 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

embarrassing moments...
what colour?
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
Desert bathroom experiences - I am sure there are many, just not many who will admit to them!

Ok - I will admit to one...

I am a marshall for the Gulf News Fun Drive and a couple of years ago we were helping someone who got stuck during which I had a call of nature. So after trekking off a fair way to go behind a rather large bush, got 'down' to business, only to THEN realise my dear father, who I was marshalling with, had redirected the vehicles around the stuck one and sent them in my direction, and all I could do was wave and smile

Oh My...that is worse..
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by novita77
what colour?
my knickers were black, but my face was a kind of beetroot colour
thing is..its not the first time I have done it
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:13 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Beebee is the female version of SAMS.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Beebee is the female version of SAMS.
Oh dear..not sure if I like the sound of that..
better go and check out this SAMS guy..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.