Bali

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:51 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Bali

Originally Posted by GarethR
Inventing statistics in an online forum, where verification is easily at hand - now that's *really* stupid!
34.7% of statistics are made up on the spot!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:56 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Bali

OK, hangs head in shame, extends arms awaiting 'cuffs.

"Guilty as charged" [QUOTE=rushman]
Originally Posted by MJC
I'm really sorry to do this but........

/}QUOTE]

Liar, you weren't sorry at all!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

[Thought]
If he was walking out of DC not wearing anything........where did he put the pills??

Surely not there?? ( * )
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:07 am
Account Closed

TA5 Your edit didn't go unnoticed as you will see in post replying to you.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TA5
I mean, I guess the way he sees it, the UK is filled with inept ****'s like himself, so you have to turn to the US to solve the worlds problems.
And exactly WHAT world problems has the USA solved then mastermind?

Originally Posted by TA5
See ya all, and remember, bashing a person just because of his or her nationality just makes you all look more like the jealous, pathetic losers that you are.
I'm married to a US citizen so take it from me that you weren't bashed because of your nationality, it was because of your "irrationality".
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:24 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

what we were told hit the pentagon
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pentag...n.pentagon.jpg

but
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

http://www.inquisitivecitizen.com/im...h/overview.jpg

debunked?
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

ok so it may be debunked or not but!!!

personally i'm not convinced a plane hit the pentagon and if it did then there is a lot of ropey info about it

TA5 did you actually see an impact or just the moments after the explosions, because i do not doubt that there were explosions and a large fire, just what may have caused it?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:53 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Yes, it has been debunked. A plane did definitely hit the Pentagon. The "ropey info" is all from the conspiracy theorists who don't understand the science behind what they're talking about!

It's like the whole Moon landing hoax thing... all the supposed "proof" that it was all faked sounds convincing in the pub if you don't understand the science.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:02 am
Account Closed

Yes, it has been debunked. A plane did definitely hit the Pentagon. The "ropey info" is all from the conspiracy theorists who don't understand the science behind what they're talking about!

It's like the whole Moon landing hoax thing... all the supposed "proof" that it was all faked sounds convincing in the pub if you don't understand the science.
Oh it's completely debunked now....TA5 saw the plane hit the Pentagon from his office window
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:03 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Can you explain, cos it's been bothering me for years!
And I don't understand the science behind it!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:05 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

its not a crusade and ok strike cause and replace with argument.
Can you tell me where i argued anything in this thread, where I conciously stated a point and argued it, opening the door for all your hatred. Please, I really want to know.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJC
This is for one of the following reasons

a) you're in the UK and got up early
b) you're in New Zealand and are planning a night out
or
c) you haven't set your time zone in your personal profile.
I became a member in the UK just prior to moving here, that have anything to do with it?

I cant find anywhere to adjust the time.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TA5
Can you tell me where i argued anything in this thread, where I conciously stated a point and argued it, opening the door for all your hatred. Please, I really want to know.
Hatred..NO!! Ridicule...possibly!! Amusement.....Definately!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:07 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

what we were told hit the pentagon
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pentag...n.pentagon.jpg

but
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

http://www.inquisitivecitizen.com/im...h/overview.jpg

debunked?
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

personally i'm not convinced a plane hit the pentagon and if it did then there is a lot of ropey info about it

TA5 did you actually see an impact or just the moments after the explosions, because i do not doubt that there were explosions and a large fire, just what may have caused it?
For christ sakes, there was a plane circling around our heads twice at low altitude looking for the white house. As it is relatively camoflaged by trees and lafayette park and downward visibility on western planes (outside of a nosedive) is very limited they picked their secondary target, the pentagon, which is massive.

Have you talked anybody who was sitting in traffic on the road directly next to the pentagon that saw an american airlines plane fly straight into the pentagon?

Guess not.

PS. Those are some really reliable websites you got there...

Last edited by TA5; Oct 3rd 2005 at 8:11 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:13 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Originally Posted by rushman
So therefore my American friend, it is infact YOU that would be speaking German now if it wasn't for Britain defending the free world in 1939 instead of waiting for the Japs to give you a black eye at pearl Harbour.

Just out of curiousity, how many conflicts/battles/wars have the USA actually won without Britain by their side? A lot more with, than without I think you'll find.
You just keep telling yourselves that, that's pretty much the only source of British pride i've ever heard of, so if that's what it takes to make you all feel good, by all means keep doing it.

I can think of one war that we won without Britain, the one where we fought Britain, kicked your asses, and got our country. BOOM!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TA5
Have you talked anybody who was sitting in traffic on the road directly next to the pentagon that saw an american airlines plane fly straight into the pentagon?
Guess not.

Actually yes!!!!!

They said they saw the plane hit the pentagon and

then saw some weirdo walking out of DC without wearing anything, holding a gas mask and a radiation suit and mumbling something about forgetting his K1 pills.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.