Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Baby formula and food (aptamil and Ella's kitchen)

Baby formula and food (aptamil and Ella's kitchen)

Old Jul 27th 2014, 5:43 am
Just Joined

MAMMY_ALEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baby formula and food (aptamil and Ella's kitchen)

Hi, I'll be relocating to AD with my two small children in the next few months. Can anyone tell me where sells Aptamil stage 1 baby formula and Ella's kitchen pouches and how much i can expect to pay? Just not sure whether to ship a fair bit just in case it's not easily accessible or too expensive.

Thanks
Old Jul 27th 2014, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby formula and food (aptamil and Ella's kitchen)

Originally Posted by MAMMY_ALEX
Hi, I'll be relocating to AD with my two small children in the next few months. Can anyone tell me where sells Aptamil stage 1 baby formula and Ella's kitchen pouches and how much i can expect to pay? Just not sure whether to ship a fair bit just in case it's not easily accessible or too expensive.

Thanks
You can both both easily. We used Aptamil here.

As for Ella's kitchen... easy to get, but I remember it being pricey - make your own
Old Jul 27th 2014, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Take a look at Baby Shop | Online Shopping Store For Mother & Child | Mumzworld - ME

FOC delivery charges if your order is over 200 AED plus they run a points based loyalty scheme. I bulk buy formula, nappies & wipes regularly from them.

It's a push to find something that you CAN'T get!

:-)
Old Jul 27th 2014, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

pippanda is an unknown quantity at this point

You can try Lulu Hypermarket in either Mushrif Mall or Khalidiya mall, which are both in Abu Dhabi. They both have a large selection of Ella's Kitchen and also Aptimal milk.
Old Jul 27th 2014, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

Waitrose sells both.
Old Jul 27th 2014, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

MAMMY_ALEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for being so helpful everyone. I like the idea of Mumzworld as I'm going to be on my own with two small children for most of the week so it's a bit daunting!

Just out of interest, do any of you live in Al Reef/ hydra village? It's hard to envisage what these places are like so I'm wondering if there are cereal community buildings where playgroups and activities take place on a regular basis?

Thanks!