Average wage

Old Oct 27th 2014, 1:25 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Average wage

I'm female. Don't like exposing me bits in public
Old Oct 29th 2014, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gobobo
Something I've been dreading, since living in China, is having a group of Chinese people spoil my holiday. They don't travel well, even on an internal flight - I was the only laowai on it - they were over excited, climbing over seats, running around, chatting loudly. I think the fathers were worse than the kids.

From what I heard they don't get given passports easily and require some Ganxi (influence) to go overseas. So you'd think only those more aware of foreign culture would be able to, but I've heard tales of Chinese travelers being bussed from one sight to the next, only getting off to take selfies, and generally being unaware of their surroundings or cultural mores.

Personally I think their 'rudeness' is complete ignorance of what is acceptable, and in no way arrogance or malevolence. Spitting out the small bones of fish, onto the table or the floor, is completely normal in China. Hacking up and gobbing out the window of a passing bus, onto the pavement or floor, is 'healthy'. They wouldn't do things like stand right in front of you if they were aware it isn't acceptable, so an "Excuse me" with suitable 'move out of the way' gesture wouldn't go amiss.
the floor on a flight from fouzhou to singapore was strewn with the partial consumed remains of chicken feet. that was just nasty
Old Oct 31st 2014, 7:45 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

I hated taking long haul economy flights to bkk from mct

Flights 90% men (wonder why).

Due to national clothing most men used to p'ng standing squatting. The walls basins floor opposite the bowl were liberally and literally dripping with p, and the floors sloshed.

Staff are all on short 2yr contracts and doing the job to build hours, so would not deign to clean up as not their job.
Old Nov 1st 2014, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Please can we knock off the name calling? It's all a bit school playground isn't it

Thanks
I'd forgotten why I stopped looking at this site.
In addition to the ineffectual admins, there's just so much shit.