Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi Police Clearance

Abu Dhabi Police Clearance

Old Nov 7th 2017, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Abu Dhabi Police Clearance

My wife and I need to get a Police Clearance from when we lived in Abu Dhabi - we left fairly recently.

Last year this was no problem - we used the typing shop we had used while living there, and they were able to obtain these even though we were no longer resident.

This year we need them again and our typing shop says that the police won't issue clearances anymore to people without "valid documents" (ie, us, since our Emirates IDs and visas have been canceled). Something about an on-line system that has been rolled out this past year.

Can anyone confirm this, or recommend a typing shop/courrier who can shake loose a clearance for past residents?

Don't want to go through the UAE Embassy - they advised us not to do so and instead go this other route.

Thanks.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

frequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to all
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Police Clearance

I did mine on th MOI app but I did have current documents at the time of application. Might be worth a try.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frequentflyer1234
I did mine on th MOI app but I did have current documents at the time of application. Might be worth a try.
Do you not need an EID to register on the MOI App? Think you do.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

frequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to all

Not a clue. Probably though as they’d need to identify you somehow.