25 yrs and bored like hell in Riyadh

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Hello I'm new young girl in riyadh,i feel bored and lonely:anyone interested to hang out
  • Re: 25 yrs and bored like hell in Riyadh
    Ok
    Sharonjoy

Give them a little time to wake up, and remember it is National Day today in KSA so you are likely to get more response tomorrow!!
    Quote: Sharonjoy

Give them a little time to wake up, and remember it is National Day today in KSA so you are likely to get more response tomorrow!!
    There are a lot of events you can visit it especially at the national day .
    I wish to get invitation
    Quote: I wish to get invitation
    OK so what nationality are you?? As it is obvious you are not British!
    Haha these posts are funny and sad at the same time...
    Quote: Haha these posts are funny and sad at the same time...
    I am curious to know why you find them funny and sad??
    Quote: I am curious to know why you find them funny and sad??
    It's obviously a spammer of some sort and the feeling from them that we could be so easily duped...
    Quote: It's obviously a spammer of some sort and the feeling from them that we could be so easily duped...
    Yes that was one of the reasons I was asking what nationality, sounded like a russkie mata hari
    I thought it was someone who'd finally run out of things to do after 25 years in Riyadh.

I mean, I know it's the centre of the universe and everything, but I would have thought a decade would be plenty.
    Quote: OK so what nationality are you?? As it is obvious you are not British!
    Africa
    Quote: Haha these posts are funny and sad at the same time...
    How funny is it?
    Quote: I thought it was someone who'd finally run out of things to do after 25 years in Riyadh.

I mean, I know it's the centre of the universe and everything, but I would have thought a decade would be plenty.
    that's exactly how i read it from the title...i figured it was someone who had lived in riyadh for 25 years and was bored as well....and in which case i was going to say just leave innit
    Quote: Sharonjoy

I did it but everyone is coming with his story..they are not helping