Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

25 yrs and bored like hell in Riyadh

25 yrs and bored like hell in Riyadh

Old Sep 24th 2017, 2:49 am
Just Joined

Sharonjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 25 yrs and bored like hell in Riyadh

Hello I'm new young girl in riyadh,i feel bored and lonely:anyone interested to hang out
Old Sep 24th 2017, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Default Re: 25 yrs and bored like hell in Riyadh

Ok
Old Sep 24th 2017, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Sharonjoy

Give them a little time to wake up, and remember it is National Day today in KSA so you are likely to get more response tomorrow!!
Old Sep 24th 2017, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Talal0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Sharonjoy

Give them a little time to wake up, and remember it is National Day today in KSA so you are likely to get more response tomorrow!!
There are a lot of events you can visit it especially at the national day .
Old Sep 24th 2017, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

I wish to get invitation
Old Sep 25th 2017, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharonjoy
I wish to get invitation
OK so what nationality are you?? As it is obvious you are not British!
Old Sep 25th 2017, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

Haha these posts are funny and sad at the same time...
Old Sep 25th 2017, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ExpatAl
I am curious to know why you find them funny and sad??
Old Sep 25th 2017, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

I am curious to know why you find them funny and sad??
It's obviously a spammer of some sort and the feeling from them that we could be so easily duped...
Old Sep 25th 2017, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

It's obviously a spammer of some sort and the feeling from them that we could be so easily duped...
Yes that was one of the reasons I was asking what nationality, sounded like a russkie mata hari
Old Sep 25th 2017, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was someone who'd finally run out of things to do after 25 years in Riyadh.

I mean, I know it's the centre of the universe and everything, but I would have thought a decade would be plenty.
Old Sep 25th 2017, 9:24 am
Just Joined

OK so what nationality are you?? As it is obvious you are not British!
Africa
Old Sep 25th 2017, 9:26 am
Just Joined

How funny is it?
Old Sep 25th 2017, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sicklyman
I thought it was someone who'd finally run out of things to do after 25 years in Riyadh.

I mean, I know it's the centre of the universe and everything, but I would have thought a decade would be plenty.
that's exactly how i read it from the title...i figured it was someone who had lived in riyadh for 25 years and was bored as well....and in which case i was going to say just leave innit
Old Sep 25th 2017, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Sharonjoy

I did it but everyone is coming with his story..they are not helping

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.