Default Re: Port St Lucie, FLA

Originally Posted by Anrev
when are you there? Would be great to meet a few people out there
From 27th
Old Jun 1st 2015, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Anrev is an unknown quantity at this point

typical i fly back 26th! oh well maybe later in the year. I am planning November and February next trips as I have other family members going out in August (they like the heat). I try to go 3 or 4 times a year
Old Jun 1st 2015, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

FlyingVisitor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anrev
typical i fly back 26th! oh well maybe later in the year. I am planning November and February next trips as I have other family members going out in August (they like the heat). I try to go 3 or 4 times a year
Christmas for us next 😡 we are aiming for three times per year. Spring autumn and Christmas
Old Jun 3rd 2015, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres the thread about cheap Orlando flights? I've family coming over in March and maybe the end of this year too
Old Jun 4th 2015, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

http://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-5...lorida-859236/

Hi Southy_Swfc. I started the thread about flights above. Thomson seem good value at odd times. I'm coming next Friday -want me to bring anything?
Old Jun 4th 2015, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond repute

My Mum?

Thanks for the link, I'll send it on to my family.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

ohhh Everyone needs their Mum sometimes. Im flying into Sanford, Google maps says 2hrs or so to PSL. Might divert and come down the coast.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

My Mum would have come over long ago but won't fly on her own.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

That's a shame but understandable. I will be travelling alone this time - scary but necessary. My son was going to come over with me but there are no more seats for his return on my flight and as I have paid just £260 and his flights (to fit in with his work) would have been £500+ he decided against it. I think with a book I can sit either on the beach or in a cafe alone and not feel to lonely or obvious.
Old Jun 8th 2015, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

I will come and find the library in Stuart. what sort of card?
<snip>
I was shocked at the low prices on Thomson. I spend far too much time on Skyscanner.net and I am very flexible with dates as I work from home (or away) so can do a few hours on a laptop from anywhere with internet.
On a different note - do you know what the 4G coverage is like in PSL/Stuart with any particular network (Verizon, AT&T) ? I bring my UK 3 sim card with unlimited data,which works ok but never very fast speeds as I was told it was 'piggy backing' on other USA networks.

Last edited by Bob; Jun 26th 2015 at 12:23 pm. Reason: follow on
Old Jun 8th 2015, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

You'd need a library card, and you're supposed to live in this county to get one (Martin, not PSL).
I'll have to take another look on the Thomson site, they weren't cheap when I last looked.
I have T-Mobile over here and the 4G signal is usually pretty good.

Last edited by Bob; Jun 26th 2015 at 12:23 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2015, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

ok see you sometime next week probably. Will message you on here.
Old Jun 9th 2015, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok, sounds good.
Old Jun 14th 2015, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Im Here now in PSL. Will call in and say hi in the week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.