New York

Old Oct 21st 2012, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Charma1ne will become famous soon enoughCharma1ne will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New York

Originally Posted by penguinbar
Not good for me.
I can do any Monday now for certain...! I will be back in the US probably this weekend now everything is sorted back here.

I would really like some fellow expat friends (as sad as that sounds) haha

Cx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:06 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

My husband had arranged to take last Monday off for the meetup. He doesn't get too many chances to do that so I'm not sure what Monday he'll be available again.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Charma1ne will become famous soon enoughCharma1ne will become famous soon enough

Ugh that is so shit...I am genuinely sorry I couldnt make it my nana is in intensive care after cracking her skull open and I really could leave knowing she was touch and go. I feel really bad about him losing out on a day off though! What days will he be off regardless of any plans? I will fit our plans around him to make up for it? Thats if you still want to

Cx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charma1ne
Ugh that is so shit...I am genuinely sorry I couldnt make it my nana is in intensive care after cracking her skull open and I really could leave knowing she was touch and go. I feel really bad about him losing out on a day off though! What days will he be off regardless of any plans? I will fit our plans around him to make up for it? Thats if you still want to

Cx
Yes Penguinbar, I feel terrible, knowing that your husband has wasted a day's vacation, but I just couldn't make it. I too, am willing to work round you guys if you still want to meet up, things are still up in the air for us at the moment, but feel I need to make it up to you and your husband. I'm so sorry
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:18 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

You both have nothing to make up for!Don't worry about it! Things happen! I hope all will be ok with everyone and their families. If we could possibly reschedule it on a Sunday that would be great. We actually had a great day on Monday. We went to the Bronx Zoo. It was practically empty and the weather was gorgeous. No apologies needed. We barely get to spend time together since we are on opposite schedules anyway.

Looking forward to meeting up when things settle down! xx
Old Nov 1st 2012, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by penguinbar
You both have nothing to make up for!Don't worry about it! Things happen! I hope all will be ok with everyone and their families. If we could possibly reschedule it on a Sunday that would be great. We actually had a great day on Monday. We went to the Bronx Zoo. It was practically empty and the weather was gorgeous. No apologies needed. We barely get to spend time together since we are on opposite schedules anyway.

Looking forward to meeting up when things settle down! xx
Even so I hate cancelling on people so I would feel better to do it on your OH's terms this time I am really pleased you got some couple time though

FYI - I can do the 25th of November...It's the quietest Sunday I have this month lol

Let me know

Cx
Old Nov 1st 2012, 5:34 pm

Even so I hate cancelling on people so I would feel better to do it on your OH's terms this time I am really pleased you got some couple time though

FYI - I can do the 25th of November...It's the quietest Sunday I have this month lol

Let me know

Cx
I can do that day. Not sure about anyone else.
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Its a nice anount of notice so hopefully...

Cx
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I should be able to do that day too, although it's my oldest's birthday weekend, but if we were doing anything, it would be on the Saturday, remind me nearer the time, but at the moment, sounds good to me, and a Sunday is a much better idea
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 2:31 pm

Hopefully we can meet up this time!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

My thoughts exactly lol I'm getting cover now so I am free

Cx
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:16 pm

How did everybody survive the storm? My apartment was fine. I donated a bunch of stuff and made sandwiches at a local church for people in the Rockaways. It's just devastating.
Old Nov 9th 2012, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Surprisingly well actually. My company premises wasn't even touched! Although I know a lot of people who weren't so lucky

Cx
Old Nov 9th 2012, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Surprisingly well actually. My company premises wasn't even touched! Although I know a lot of people who weren't so lucky

Cx
Old Nov 9th 2012, 4:28 am

Cx
Glad you are ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.