Reload this Page >

Meeting new people in OC

Meeting new people in OC

Old May 1st 2017, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

birdy123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meeting new people in OC

Hey all,

Moving to somewhere near Irvine in September for my husbands work.....very ambiguous I know but were still trying to work out where to live.

Im being very pro-active as we will be back and forth from Boston where we currently live and the area to decide where were going to be based.

Would love to build some connections before moving, were always traveling in the car so San Diego and LA aren't unreasonable to get to occasionally.

Would love to meet fellow Brits for tea, food, music art and exploring. Im Scottish and my husband is Irish and were really outgoing so love meeting new people.

Looking forwards to living on the west coast and avoid in the Boston winters!
Old Dec 20th 2017, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Holliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Meeting new people in OC

Hi Birdy,

I know it's been a while since your post, but just wanted to say hi. I moved up to Irvine from San Diego in May. If you're interested I'd meet love to meet up. I'm going to message you as well.
Old Jan 30th 2018, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

sue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond reputesue1973 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting new people in OC

I’m not in Irvine, but about 45 minutes away and I’d love to meet up too. Been here since August and feeling rather lonely! Xxx