Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Old Jan 18th 2017, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

UK_Texan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Hi - We have just moved here from Illinois (from Nottingham, UK prior). It would be great to meet up with some folks for a social/drink/chat etc. We are married couple (34 and 39) and have a 3 year old (nearly 4).
Old May 16th 2017, 1:51 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Originally Posted by UK_Texan
Hi - We have just moved here from Illinois (from Nottingham, UK prior). It would be great to meet up with some folks for a social/drink/chat etc. We are married couple (34 and 39) and have a 3 year old (nearly 4).
Join the Brits in San Antonio FaceBook group if you haven't already: -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/141300139665005/
Old Jul 6th 2017, 1:36 am
Just Joined

Mammymac1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Originally Posted by UK_Texan

Hi

I tried to PM you but I don't think it went through as I had only just joined the forum. My husband Gary and I moved to San Antonio (Elm Creek) in February and have 3 kids - 2 boys (11 and 9) and our daughter who is 4. We would love to meet more expats! Gary is from N Ireland and I'm English. We have moved alot with work and moved from Peterborough UK in 2011 to Canada and then went to Charlotte, NC. I'm a realtor and Gary is in food manufacturing.
Old Nov 4th 2017, 9:57 am
Been there, done that

devoted2him3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Hi @Mammymac and @UK_Texan! My family and I are moving to San Antonio in a month's time. We have two kids, a boy who is 5 (will be joining Kindergarten) and a girl who is 2.5. What areas in SA do you live? We'll be with my brother initially on the West side but we're looking to move to Stone Oak.

Last edited by devoted2him3; Nov 4th 2017 at 10:01 am.