Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / USA / Meet-ups

Old Jan 18th 2017, 3:12 pm   #1
Just Joined

UK_Texan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Hi - We have just moved here from Illinois (from Nottingham, UK prior). It would be great to meet up with some folks for a social/drink/chat etc. We are married couple (34 and 39) and have a 3 year old (nearly 4).
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th 2017, 1:51 pm   #2
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Texan View Post
Hi - We have just moved here from Illinois (from Nottingham, UK prior). It would be great to meet up with some folks for a social/drink/chat etc. We are married couple (34 and 39) and have a 3 year old (nearly 4).
Join the Brits in San Antonio FaceBook group if you haven't already: -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/141300139665005/
Old Jul 6th 2017, 1:36 am   #3
Just Joined

Mammymac1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just Moved to San Antonio, TX - stone oak area

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Texan View Post

Hi

I tried to PM you but I don't think it went through as I had only just joined the forum. My husband Gary and I moved to San Antonio (Elm Creek) in February and have 3 kids - 2 boys (11 and 9) and our daughter who is 4. We would love to meet more expats! Gary is from N Ireland and I'm English. We have moved alot with work and moved from Peterborough UK in 2011 to Canada and then went to Charlotte, NC. I'm a realtor and Gary is in food manufacturing.
Mammymac1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / USA / Meet-ups