Indiana

Old Jun 29th 2011, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of
Default Indiana

Any one in Indiana?

More specifically the western central area near where the i70 crosses into Illinois - ie towns like Terre Haute IN, Clinton IN, Bloomington IN, Danville IL, Marshall IL etc?

If so - then post up - and if nothing else we can swap a few messages comparing our experiences here...
Old Jul 18th 2011, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

pixilatedpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Indiana

Hi, I'm new to the site, and saw your post. I'm in Terre Haute. Was born in Yorkshire and have lived here for almost 13 years. If you're ever in Terre Haute and want to get a cuppa drop me a line
Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

pTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TimberHut
Any one in Indiana?

More specifically the western central area near where the i70 crosses into Illinois - ie towns like Terre Haute IN, Clinton IN, Bloomington IN, Danville IL, Marshall IL etc?

If so - then post up - and if nothing else we can swap a few messages comparing our experiences here...
Lafayette signing in.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pixilatedpenguin
Hi, I'm new to the site, and saw your post. I'm in Terre Haute. Was born in Yorkshire and have lived here for almost 13 years. If you're ever in Terre Haute and want to get a cuppa drop me a line
Seriously? Where abouts?

I'll drop you a PM.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

Cool Re: Indiana

Hey, for some reason I can't read your pm, or send you one either, any ideas?
Old Jul 19th 2011, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pixilatedpenguin
Hey, for some reason I can't read your pm, or send you one either, any ideas?
Maybe lack of posts. Post a few one-liners on this thread about Terre Haute and perhaps the PM functionality will open up.

Yesterday was a bit strange wasn't it? I've never seen so many different police cars in one place. 100's of 'em.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pTeronaut
Lafayette signing in.
In USA terms that isn't too far away. We're all Hoosiers now - aren't we?

Where in the UK are you from?

I'm originally from Southampton.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

Yes, it was a little strange, the reason for them being here was sad though. You in Terre Haute then? And yes, I guess we are Hoosiers, lol, how do we all feel about that? Oh, and I was born and raised in Barnsley, a true Tyke, haha
Old Jul 19th 2011, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

pTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of light

In USA terms that isn't too far away. We're all Hoosiers now - aren't we?

Where in the UK are you from?

I'm originally from Southampton.
London, Milton Keynes, then finally Scarborough.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 1:14 am
Ric
Forum Regular

Ric has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura about

Martinsville here. Been here since 2004. I met a bloke from Columbus one day (he worked for Cummins) said theres a ton of them over there... and invited me over for a pint some time lol.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Clare21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I've just moved to SW Indianapolis (my husband's from here). I'm originally from York but I've lived in Eastern Europe for the last ten years because of work.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Hi Clare, which town are you in? I'm from Barnsley originally and know York well. Would love to get together with you sometime
Old Sep 25th 2011, 5:25 am
***** regular

Yorkshire Loiner is an unknown quantity at this point

Any one in Indiana?

Hi
I have been in Scottsburg, Indiana for the last year i'm originally from LEEDS Yorkshire.I have been in the states for the last four years.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 11:36 am
Just Joined

Clare21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in SW Indianapolis. I'd definitely be up for meeting up. I just got my Indiana driving license so I'm happy to travel if we can figure a location that works for most people
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:42 pm
***** regular

Yorkshire Loiner is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to hear from a Brit Clare 21 how long have you been out here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.