DAllas

Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default DAllas

Hi all,

are there some of you in the Dallas / McKinney area?
Will be there beginning of July and would love to meet some people.

Thanks.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:26 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DAllas

Hi LadyLou. Nobody seems to look in this Meet-Ups board!

We're in Plano, just South of McKinney, an regularly drive up to McKinney for our daughters' soccer matches.

Have you visited the area already? What brings you over to the US, and to DFW in particular?

There are plenty of Brits around here. A few on these boards and many, many in the real world. In fact, we have British families living next door and directly across the road from us, and two more within walking distance!

I hope you know how hot it's going to be when you arrive in July! The heat here was a real shock to the system for us, but now we love it, and miss the heat during our 8-week winters!
Old May 10th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000

We're in Plano, just South of McKinney, an regularly drive up to McKinney for our daughters' soccer matches.

Have you visited the area already? What brings you over to the US, and to DFW in particular?

There are plenty of Brits around here. A few on these boards and many, many in the real world. In fact, we have British families living next door and directly across the road from us, and two more within walking distance!

I hope you know how hot it's going to be when you arrive in July! The heat here was a real shock to the system for us, but now we love it, and miss the heat during our 8-week winters!
No worries about the heat, it's much worse where I am now, will feel nice and cool for me in TX.
We are just staying for the summer, than back to work.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

wrayski is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbj1000

Looking for Brits to hang out with. Plano. Allen area... [email protected] September 2007
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

Sandhya is just really niceSandhya is just really niceSandhya is just really niceSandhya is just really niceSandhya is just really niceSandhya is just really niceSandhya is just really niceSandhya is just really nice

Hi Everyone,

I would love to know anyone living near Murphy, Tx (which is near Plano area). I have been in Dallas for nearly 4 1/2 years and I have hardly met any Brits since I have been here! I really miss home, but I am trying to adjust to my new life here. However, would love to meet people back home and see how they are adjusting to life here in Texas.

Cheers
Sandhya
Old Sep 21st 2007, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

wrayski is an unknown quantity at this point

Sandhya,
Give me a shout sometime #[email protected]# with your phone number, I am at college Friday and Monday evenings. But pretty much open at other times...ray

Also thanks for the tip TruBrit

Last edited by wrayski; Sep 21st 2007 at 4:41 pm. Reason: Removal of phone number
Old Sep 21st 2007, 4:31 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wrayski
Sandhya,
Give me a shout sometime I am at college Friday and Monday evenings. But pretty much open at other times...ray
if i were you i'd remove my contact number pdq..this is an open fourm with plenty of nutters out there i'm sure
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
if i were you i'd remove my contact number pdq..this is an open fourm with plenty of nutters out there i'm sure
I thought that when I saw he'd posted his email address some weeks ago.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

necronomicalexia is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this is an old thread but hopefully someone reads it! Will be moving to the McKinney area in about 7 weeks via Hong Kong and seeking expat families. Have a 3.5 year old and one on the way and we've just been transferred to Dallas. Used to live in Nevada and am used to living in the States...just not Dallas...

Any help? Anyone?