Cleveland Ohio

Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cleveland Ohio

Originally Posted by frankig
Let's do it!!
Im not too far from Willoughby. Let me know the time and place.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

frankig is an unknown quantity at this point

It may just be the two of us, Derrygal.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 2:23 am
Just Joined

Alrescha is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow never realized there were so many Brits in Cleveland - I've been in Cleveland heights for 3 years and just moved to Macedonia.

My hair dresser at Crazy Mullets on Coventry used to tell me there was another English bloke in Cleveland Hgts. I wonder if hes on here? Can't be many of us
Old Mar 7th 2013, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

So who has the Union Jack rear view mirror and car seat cover???
Old Mar 7th 2013, 4:52 pm
Cymru Am Byth!!!

Shaolin_Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont have the Union Jack, but I do have the Welsh Flag as a bumper sticker, and have a "give blood, play rugby" Welsh rugger sticker on the inside back window.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

technolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping to be living in Avon Lake or nearby in 18 months or so, with my USC soon-to-be-wife.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:23 pm
Cymru Am Byth!!!

Hey, you'll only be a quick blast up Rt 2 for me!
Old Mar 7th 2013, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

technolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond reputetechnolog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shaolin_Dragon
Hey, you'll only be a quick blast up Rt 2 for me!
Get the kettle on, September '14!
Old Mar 8th 2013, 1:52 am
Cymru Am Byth!!!

Its on. Might be a touch cold by then though!
Old Mar 8th 2013, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by technolog
I'm hoping to be living in Avon Lake or nearby in 18 months or so, with my USC soon-to-be-wife.
That's where I live.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Oooooo. Might need to quiz you about the area then. My girlfriend's mum lives at Westlake and we'd like to live near to her without being in her pocket, so to speak. Ideally near the lake and/or a park as we'll be bringing two Labradors over.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

I have a Union Jack number plate surround (not sure what it's really called) but I got quite excited when I saw the UJ mirror the other day.

We used to live over that way, hubby still works over there in North Olmsted. It's nice and it's only a short drive into downtown Cleveland.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooo. Might need to quiz you about the area then. My girlfriend's mum lives at Westlake and we'd like to live near to her without being in her pocket, so to speak. Ideally near the lake and/or a park as we'll be bringing two Labradors over.
OK. I work in Westlake, it's 5 minutes away. There are a fair few parks around but the closer you are to the lake the more you will pay for a house. The really close ones are in the millions.
Old Mar 9th 2013, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Not sure what might be wrong with them but my girlfriend's been finding houses on real estate web sites that are quite close, say within ¼ mile for sub $100k. I'll try to find some examples to put up tomorrow.
Old Mar 9th 2013, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not sure what might be wrong with them but my girlfriend's been finding houses on real estate web sites that are quite close, say within ¼ mile for sub $100k. I'll try to find some examples to put up tomorrow.
In Avon Lake, if you find sub 100k houses they are going to need a lot of work. They might be tiny and need a little work but in general the housing market in Avon Lake is extremely strong and prices reflect that. The further East in the city you go the less desirable the houses are so the cheaper they become. Route 83 (Avon Belden Road)runs north/south and is the unofficial dividing line for where you want to live and where you live because you want to be in the Avon Lake school district.

I took a quick look at under 100k houses in Avon Lake and I know where most of them are and I personally wouldn't want to live in any of them. They are generally in the areas that were the old summer houses for the city folk. Back in the 40's and 50's people lived in the city and had "beach houses" in Avon Lake. They are now most of the cheapest houses in Avon Lake since everything got built up around them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.