Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Brits in Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, CA?

Brits in Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, CA?

Old Jul 14th 2013, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice
Default Re: Brits in Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, CA?

Just wanted to interrupt your thread to say hi and welcome to the East Bay. I've been in the US for almost 4 years, always been in the Bay Area and moved to Walnut Creek in April.
I don't have any kids, just two small dogs (westies) but would love to meet for lunch sometime.
I have a friend in WC who has been here almost a year, she has a 2 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl, so can fill you in on local kids activities.
Hope you aren't struggling with the hot weather too much, it does get easier
Old Jul 14th 2013, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

Annapixie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Brits in Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, CA?

Hi Sarahlou and Suzanne (and Louise),

Great to hear from you both! Sounds like a meet up is in order now! Sarahlou, do Fridays work for you too?

We can all meet in Civic park Walnut Creek perhaps, it seems a perfect place for children and cute little dogs! If it gets a little hot we could always wonder down the road for coffee / icecream

I am free this coming Friday. Does 2pm work or would you like to meet in the morning?

Best wishes,

Anna

Originally Posted by sarahlou145
Just wanted to interrupt your thread to say hi and welcome to the East Bay. I've been in the US for almost 4 years, always been in the Bay Area and moved to Walnut Creek in April.
I don't have any kids, just two small dogs (westies) but would love to meet for lunch sometime.
I have a friend in WC who has been here almost a year, she has a 2 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl, so can fill you in on local kids activities.
Hope you aren't struggling with the hot weather too much, it does get easier
Old Jul 14th 2013, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice

2pm this coming Friday 07/19 works for me
I will leave the dogs at home though as they like to be active and if I'm sat around they will get bored and just bark!!
Old Jul 15th 2013, 12:04 am
Just Joined

Wonderful! 2pm on Friday then!

On the grass opposite sandpit?

Anna

2pm this coming Friday 07/19 works for me
I will leave the dogs at home though as they like to be active and if I'm sat around they will get bored and just bark!!
Old Jul 15th 2013, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

Ill be bringing me British friend with the 2 yr old body and 5 yr old girl
Old Jul 15th 2013, 5:11 am
Just Joined

Perfect! Looking forward to it!

Anna

Ill be bringing me British friend with the 2 yr old body and 5 yr old girl
Old Jul 19th 2013, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

Just checking we are still on for 2pm at civic park tomorrow
Old Jul 19th 2013, 2:52 am
Just Joined

Hi yes,

Still on! Let me know if you have any problems! I'll be the one with the buggy and a little girl

Anna

Just checking we are still on for 2pm at civic park tomorrow
Old Jul 19th 2013, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Looking forward to it
Old Jul 19th 2013, 3:21 am
Just Joined

EastBaySB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anna and Sarahlou!
My two still nap so I definitely won't make it by 2pm, it'd be more like 3.30pm/4pm. I'm guessing you wont be in the park that long! Maybe we could meet another time? Have fun tomorrow! Suzanne x
Old Jul 19th 2013, 3:25 am
Just Joined

Hi Suzanne,

That's a shame! Happy to meet a little later (or in the morning) next time! Just need to make sure I'm organised as a hungry baby and hungry toddler equals a lot of grumpy people (and baby Thomas tends to nap around 3pm so will try and do that in the buggy if possible!).

Keep in touch!

Anna
X

Originally Posted by EastBaySB
Hi Anna and Sarahlou!
My two still nap so I definitely won't make it by 2pm, it'd be more like 3.30pm/4pm. I'm guessing you wont be in the park that long! Maybe we could meet another time? Have fun tomorrow! Suzanne x
Old Jul 19th 2013, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

Just arrived!
Old Jul 20th 2013, 12:05 am
Just Joined

LeahRock is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anna

It's Leah, It was lovely to meet you today at the park. Hope we can do it again soon
Old Aug 1st 2013, 3:50 am
Just Joined

EastBaySB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Ladies, anyone up for meeting on Friday afternoon at 3.30/4pm ish? How about Livorna park? It's easy to get to off the 680 and isn't too big. Otherwise maybe an afternoon next week? Hope you're all well! Suzanne x
Old Aug 1st 2013, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Sorry I have plans for Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.