Reload this Page >

Anyone in South Florida?

Anyone in South Florida?

Old Mar 2nd 2016, 1:30 am
Just Joined

Pollers4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Anyone in South Florida?

Hello!
I was wondering if there are any brits in south Florida?
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in South Florida?

I'm in Port Saint Lucie, is that South enough?
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

We live in west palm! So that's not far at all. How long have you lived here?
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond repute

Just over a year since we moved down from Maine. I work in Hobe Sound so thats even closer to West Palm
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

Oh that's nice. How long have you lived in the states for then? I'm American but my husband is from England and just recently moved in August.
Old Mar 3rd 2016, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just over 4years.
Where in England is he from, and more importantly what football team does he support?
Old Mar 3rd 2016, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

He's from south end on sea. What area are you from? He's a Tottenham fan. Uh oh is there a rivalry on the other end of this post who do you support?
Old Mar 4th 2016, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm from Yorkshire, and I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan so there's no rivalry there. In fact I wouldn't mind them winning the league this year.
Old Mar 4th 2016, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

The Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollers4
We live in west palm! So that's not far at all. How long have you lived here?
I'll be in Boca next week or the week after...

Anyone fancy catching the Heat game on March 17th?!
Old Mar 4th 2016, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

Do you live in Boca?

Are you going to the heat game or just going to a bar to watch it?
Old Mar 4th 2016, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

The Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really niceThe Moose is just really nice

Do you live in Boca?

Are you going to the heat game or just going to a bar to watch it?
No - I actually currently live in the UK but will be meeting some friends in Boca during the day on the 17th. I have a hotel room that night and looking for something to do that evening so thought I'd go to the Heat game at the AA arena. I don't know a huge amount about BBall, however I've been to one of the games over here in London and really enjoyed it so thought I'd go and see the Heat.
Old Mar 4th 2016, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

The heat games are fantastic. Have you looked into ticket prices? Are your friends from the UK as well or from the states?
Old Mar 4th 2016, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

The heat games are fantastic. Have you looked into ticket prices? Are your friends from the UK as well or from the states?
They're a US based family, however they're only available during the day on the 17th so thought it'd be a good thing to go and see!

I've had a look and it seems that you can be in the nose-bleeds for under $60, however I'd rather be nearer the court - it looks like it'll be a couple of hundred bucks to get a seat in the lower tier along the side of the court (as opposed to behind the basket)?
Old Mar 4th 2016, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

They have a big game tomorrow against Arsenal!
Old Mar 4th 2016, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Moose
They're a US based family, however they're only available during the day on the 17th so thought it'd be a good thing to go and see!

I've had a look and it seems that you can be in the nose-bleeds for under $60, however I'd rather be nearer the court - it looks like it'll be a couple of hundred bucks to get a seat in the lower tier along the side of the court (as opposed to behind the basket)?

yea the nose bleeds are pretty cheap but the closer you get to the court the more it will be. I've paid a few hundred dollars before but I have sat pretty close to the court.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.