Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Any meet up groups near Agoura/TO?

Any meet up groups near Agoura/TO?

Old Sep 11th 2013, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Boothn02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any meet up groups near Agoura/TO?

Hi Everyone, ,Myself and my family have been living here for 3 months now. Wife is USC. Im getting used to the climate, Work and way of life, Would like to meet up with other brits in the area so I was wondering whether there are any meet up groups near where i live?
Old Sep 17th 2013, 7:00 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any meet up groups near Agoura/TO?

Originally Posted by Boothn02
Hi Everyone, ,Myself and my family have been living here for 3 months now. Wife is USC. Im getting used to the climate, Work and way of life, Would like to meet up with other brits in the area so I was wondering whether there are any meet up groups near where i live?
I never came across any official Brit groups out that way, just had a quick look on Meetup.com and don't see any. Have you been to the Crown and Anchor in TO? You might meet some English people in there
Old Nov 5th 2013, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

JonMMUK will become famous soon enoughJonMMUK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any meet up groups near Agoura/TO?

I'm going to the Crown & Anchor tonight to have a little of a bonfire night celebration
Old Mar 9th 2014, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

expat93021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Any meet up groups near Agoura/TO?

Hiya,
I've never heard of any Brit groups around the T.O. area. I live in Moorpark which is about 12 miles from T.O. It would be nice to have a place to meet and get to know other Brits.
I've lived in the U.S. for 40 years already. Time flies when you're having fun ... and even when you're not.

Let me know if you hear of anyone thinking of establishing a group; I'm interested.

Cheers,

Anne