Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Rochester NY?

Any Brits in Rochester NY?

Old Jun 28th 2015, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

sncarse8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in Rochester NY?

Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any Brits in Rochester NY that would like to meet sometime. My husband moved from the UK last year to marry me and I know he misses home a lot, it would be awesome to find others that he can get to know.

Thanks!
Old Nov 30th 2015, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brits in Rochester NY?

Originally Posted by sncarse8
Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any Brits in Rochester NY that would like to meet sometime. My husband moved from the UK last year to marry me and I know he misses home a lot, it would be awesome to find others that he can get to know.

Thanks!
I am a fellow Brit in Rochester NY - feel free to PM me and we can arrange a meet up!

Hoffage
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 12:55 pm
Sasstronaut

livinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Brit living south of you guys (Poughkeepsie NY), let me know if you ever visit NYC - would be awesome to meet up with some fellow expats in the state!
Old Aug 23rd 2016, 1:27 am
Just Joined

Claudia75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by livinginnyc
I'm a Brit living south of you guys (Poughkeepsie NY), let me know if you ever visit NYC - would be awesome to meet up with some fellow expats in the state!
I live between London and New York would great to meet you too.