Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Los Angeles fancy meeting up?

Any Brits in Los Angeles fancy meeting up?

Old Aug 4th 2011, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Location: London but visiting the states fro a few months currently living in LA
Glitzy26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in Los Angeles fancy meeting up?

Hi Guys,

I arrived in LA on sunday and currently staying with family which is great but obviosuly struggling to meet new people and as I dont have a car is a bit of a nightmare getting about in LA. I know that Santa Monica has allot of brits living there and just wondered if anyone was free one day evening and just fancied grabbing a beer?

Im going to be about for a few days but plan on doing a bit of a road trip up the west coast into canada to see my sister.

Im really easy going and just looking to meet soem new people while im staying in LA. Let me know if your interested and we can maybe sort something out by dropping me a message.

Thanks for reading!
Stevie
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Sorrell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in Los Angeles fancy meeting up?

Originally Posted by Glitzy26
Hi Guys,

I arrived in LA on sunday and currently staying with family which is great but obviosuly struggling to meet new people and as I dont have a car is a bit of a nightmare getting about in LA. I know that Santa Monica has allot of brits living there and just wondered if anyone was free one day evening and just fancied grabbing a beer?

Im going to be about for a few days but plan on doing a bit of a road trip up the west coast into canada to see my sister.

Im really easy going and just looking to meet soem new people while im staying in LA. Let me know if your interested and we can maybe sort something out by dropping me a message.

Thanks for reading!
Stevie
Hi Stevie.

I am returning to Agoura Hills in September to take my biometrics test. This will be my 3 trip to LA in the past 3 years and it would be great to familiarise with other brits out there.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 1:07 am
Just Joined

Shymitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm new to Santa monica and wanna meet people!! Help
Old Feb 1st 2012, 5:23 am
Just Joined

markbenjamin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Mitch,

(Think the rest of this thread's dead, but if not shout).

I've just moved to Santa Monica myself (after 10 years living & working in central London is a bit of a change, love the weather and being by the ocean though).

Give me a shout if you want to get a beer after work one night next week?

Cheers,

Mark
Old Feb 1st 2012, 7:20 am
Banned

gromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nice

Try the Brits in LA facebook page theres over 3000 members
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 1:40 am
Just Joined

Shymitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Mark where abouts are you living, I'm near Main Street - are you about in the day at all as my days here are pretty free as I'm not working out here yet. Let me know!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

lnd1 will become famous soon enoughlnd1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Brits in Charleston, South Carolina

Hi Folks,

This message is for the British Expats in Charleston, SC.

It's Laura here who organised the meet up at 'Madra Rua' on the 18th Feb. We showed up albeit a little later than planned due the weather, sorry folks. We even had a sign on our table to direct people to the group.

Did not see anyone admittedly it was quite dark, or may be you were in the main bar area? You missed out on some really decent fish and chips.

Never mind, I am sure we will get together at the next meet up.

Cheers