Go Back   British Expats / General / Media Requests

Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd 2016, 11:29 am   #1
i93 
Just Joined

i93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are you a Brit living in Europe? Please message me!

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site - hope you don't mind me posting! I'm a journalist interested in speaking to some British people living in Europe about life since Brexit. If you wouldn't mind chatting to me then please send me a message on here/comment below. Would love to hear from some of you
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 10:25 pm   #2
BEVS 
BE Site Lead
Administrator

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you a Brit living in Europe? Please message me!

It will help if you put up your contact details.
Old Jul 4th 2016, 3:41 am   #3
Lt Col (Retd)
Premium Member

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
It will help if you put up your contact details.
Also if you explained a little about who you are, which publication(s) you are writing for, and what your "angle" is.
Old Jul 4th 2016, 10:50 am   #4
i93 
Just Joined

i93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
Also if you explained a little about who you are, which publication(s) you are writing for, and what your "angle" is.
It's for the BBC - just doing some research at the moment. Please do private message me on here if you can help
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 9:26 pm   #5
Just Joined

mercurien is an unknown quantity at this point

--Hello,
Ive been in Hungary for over a year,and was concerned over the original Brexit Agenda. Mainly because the Prime Minister seemed to have hung his entire Government in its responsibilty to make professional decisions on behalf of the Nation,and hand over this most important decision to the masses whom of which very few have a degree in Political Science and a Public lynchmob mentality fueled by Media sensationalism deemed likely to push Britain into a leave situation without the slightest research or guidance into the future consequences for its people and certainly no incite as to what would happen to people living abroad. Since then i have learned that i would still be able to stay in Hungary as i have already bought a house there,but as far as being able to Work in that Country? Its still an unknown factor, I think the Government should have spend a few years doing qualified research or have never offered a referendum at all, I feel betrayed! Please feel free to contact me

Last edited by BEVS; Mar 22nd 2017 at 9:49 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 9:51 pm   #6
BEVS 
BE Site Lead
Administrator

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is 9 months old.

Your best bet is to send a BE email to i93 if you wish to chat further.

Click his username for the drop down menu. Select public profile and then contact info.
Use email to write your message.
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / Media Requests