Yanks Welcome?

Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:02 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yanks Welcome?

Originally Posted by commander
Don't think she wants to be my friend..

Upsetting
Stop being a wus.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:26 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Stop being a wus.
you wouldnt beleive how much this has affected me..Im full of bad karma for my Friday 13th flight.

I need her to give me a positive vibe
Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:43 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

you wouldnt beleive how much this has affected me..Im full of bad karma for my Friday 13th flight.

I've just sent you some Karma. Feel any better? I hope so.

NOW PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, MAN, pull the spandex out of your butt cleavage, straighten yourself up, take a few good, deep breaths, and face the rest of the day with confidence and a positive attitude.

'strewth, the things I have to do here....
Old Aug 12th 2010, 7:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Just how many ******' times are you going to mention you are returning to God's Country tonight...

Bawbag!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:38 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow, glasgow for family wedding weekend. Gonna do a long run in the city centre then hit the horseshoe for a guiness.

Monday, Arbroath..
Tuesday, 120mile cycle arb-ballater-aberdeen and back over the cairn o mount.
Wed: swimming in the tay at kenmore
Friday: fringe in edinburgh
Sat: more fringe
Following week: glen prosen, clova,doll cycling..drink at the clova arms hotel, climb loch brandy.
Aberdeen for a scoop with my cousin
Head back here....boooo

Really gonna miss ramadan in the sandpit
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Just how many ******' times are you going to mention you are returning to God's Country tonight...

Bawbag!!!!!
oh I didn't know he was going to Ireland....
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=commander;8771683]Tomorrow, glasgow for family wedding weekend. Gonna do a long run in the city centre then hit the horseshoe for a guiness.

Man of good taste...

Have a good holiday....
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow, glasgow for family wedding weekend. Gonna do a long run in the city centre then hit the horseshoe for a guiness.

Monday, Arbroath..
Tuesday, 120mile cycle arb-ballater-aberdeen and back over the cairn o mount.
Wed: swimming in the tay at kenmore
Friday: fringe in edinburgh
Sat: more fringe
Following week: glen prosen, clova,doll cycling..drink at the clova arms hotel, climb loch brandy.
Aberdeen for a scoop with my cousin
Head back here....boooo

Really gonna miss ramadan in the sandpit

Seeing as how you are doing Prosen and Clova, why not do Esk as well....

Mrs TGFKASE and I were married at the ruined kirk at the lochside....

Loch Lee Kirk...

And if there is one thing about Gods Country (Scotland to Grace!!!) i miss, its the Fringe .. Always went down and filled up on comedy shows for the odd weekend...

Last edited by TGFKASE; Aug 12th 2010 at 9:44 am.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
oh I didn't know he was going to Ireland....
Im going to treat that post with the contempt it deserves!!!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

And if there is one thing about Gods Country (Scotland to Grace!!!) i miss, its the Fringe .. Always went down and filled up on comedy shows for the odd weekend...
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Im going to treat that post with the contempt it deserves!!!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:45 am
banned

Loch Lee Kirk...

Aye been to esk a load of times, that's a lovely place to get married!!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
...and a wub-wub to you too!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:57 am
banned

...and a wub-wub to you too!!!!
And to you. Ill miss you all.

Even the fat yank
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

And to you. Ill miss you all.

Even the fat yank
Is that a new rhyming slang variant I was previously unaware of???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.