Yanks Welcome?

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yanks Welcome?

Originally Posted by commander
i really do beg to disagree, its shit
whether its shit or not, as a mother of a teenager here in AD and they are all wearing it along with qicksliver, billabong and ralph lauren. Thats the in thing for them.....
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Grace is right but I would also include Sanuks

http://www.sanuk.com/
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DesertOcean
Grace is right but I would also include Sanuks

http://www.sanuk.com/
lol yes those too...
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 10:48 am
Account Closed

ccmail321 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really do beg to disagree, its shit
FREAK! Did you mean "chav"? I was having an innocent giggle at my own culture as the OP was saying "what would they send their kids to school in" and a lot of TH is in USA colors or has the USA flag on it!!! Good grief! I suppose your children would only wear Burberry? Talk about chav - that is the official label of the chavs here in the UK! I see them when I'm forced to pass through towns such as...Aldershot! You shouldn't be commenting on fashion, wearing your spandex there in your photo...and Oakleys? Really? C'mon! Been to the the souks much - got your "genuine fakes'??

Seriously, at 7.86 post per day...get a life and try to be more constructive with your posting and advice. Try sticking to topics you are well versed in say triathelete stuff (if that is true, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here).

Lastly, thank you for being in AD and not Doha, (I started to panic, being new here that Ad stood for Ad Doha, ty ty) you were starting to put me off the place and we haven't even landed.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 11:44 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

ccmail321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tommy Hilfiger?? pleeeeeeze im wetting myself..really really chad people in the UK wear that.

Its the brand that you find in most retail outlet villages full of tinks thinking they are cool..in Dundee its called 'Tommy Hilltoon' due to the type of people who wear them..p.s the Hilltown is not a very affluent area of Dundee.

I forgot to comment on your "wetting yourself"
Do that often?
I have heard that it is difficult for single guys in the ME and Gulf areas but please try to control yourself...

Also, is there an affluent area in Dundee? I've never been and of course I don't believe everything I read on the internet but...

"the proportion of Dundee's population whose lives are affected by poverty and who are classed as socially excluded is second only to Glasgow."

"Median earnings in Dundee were 1.7 percentage points lower than the Scottish median of £473.6 and 4.7 percentage points lower than the UK median of £488.7 in 2009."

Sounds like folks would be headed to ASDA at best!

Ok I do apologise to everyone else because now I'm just being spiteful but it is so annoying when someone opens their gob for no apparent reason other then to hear themselves speak or to piss somebody off. Kind of like you see in the movies, bully, ex-military types in a bar/pub that just won't go away!
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ccmail321
Do that often?
I have heard that it is difficult for single guys in the ME and Gulf areas but please try to control yourself...

Also, is there an affluent area in Dundee? I've never been and of course I don't believe everything I read on the internet but...

"the proportion of Dundee's population whose lives are affected by poverty and who are classed as socially excluded is second only to Glasgow."

"Median earnings in Dundee were 1.7 percentage points lower than the Scottish median of £473.6 and 4.7 percentage points lower than the UK median of £488.7 in 2009."

Ok I do apologise to everyone else because now I'm just being spiteful but it is so annoying when someone opens their gob for no apparent reason other then to hear themselves speak or to piss somebody off. Kind of like you see in the movies, bully, ex-military types in a bar/pub that just won't go away!
Errrrr ccmail............take a step back sweetie... Commander has been with us for years, he is a well loved ( well sometimes) and oft times reviled member of the bored.......We are allowed to slag him off cos we know him but as a newbie perhaps you need to get to know people a bit better.
He, along with other members of this forum, love winding people up.

Yes I know Commander.... you will go into shock knowing I am defending you LOL xxx

Oh and by the way CCmail, Commander is married.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 1:13 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Errrrr ccmail............take a step back sweetie... Commander has been with us for years, he is a well loved ( well sometimes) and oft times reviled member of the bored.......We are allowed to slag him off cos we know him but as a newbie perhaps you need to get to know people a bit better.
He, along with other members of this forum, love winding people up.

Yes I know Commander.... you will go into shock knowing I am defending you LOL xxx

Oh and by the way CCmail, Commander is married.
Just what I was thinking. A bit early to be throwing one's weight around.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Just what I was thinking. A bit early to be throwing one's weight around.
Well, having read some of cc's other posts I am underwhelmed by her.

+ I am sooo in the mood for an arguement
But I am out tonight so may have to wait until tomorrow
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 1:19 pm
Excess Baggage

I think we need Lionheart to give cc one of his special welcomes.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 2:46 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I think we need Lionheart to give cc one of his special welcomes.
Can't I do it? Pleeeezzzzzz....
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Can't I do it? Pleeeezzzzzz....
Oh go on then lol
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:32 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Do that often?

I'll be gentle to start with.

You're not even here yet. You have so far averaged 11.38 posts per day. You seem to have opened your own gob for no apparent reason--at least nothing intelligible has dribbled out of it and through your fingers to your keyboard.

So if the median earning in Dundee is 1.7 percentage points lower than the Scottish median, and yet there's a very high percentage who are in poverty, try doing some simple maths and make the equation balance. If its beyond you, then you'll know (as we suspect) that you're talking bollocks.

How can a bar/pub go away? (You'll have to think about that one.)

Spite should really have some venom or bite to it--that's just backchat. Stay around and learn. But remember you've two ears and one mouth, and its not a bad idea to use them in that ratio.

There, that wasn't too painful, was it?
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well I just notice how CCmail has stayed away from this thread but posted on other threads... obviously a case of too much mouth and no bollocks!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:36 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I love the jeans and a tshirt - Tommy Hilfiger of course - One thing I love is how the McDonalds delivers (yes in the car to your house) in Doha - they don't do that in the USA, at least not in Florida!
didnt expect that reaction from people did you..

few points of note thought:

its lycra and not spandex, what do you expect me to wear in a triathlon...Tommy Hilfiger jeans?

im married (not to a fat yank thank god)

i nor my kids would be seen dead in Burberry

Im scottish, we dont have Chavs, we have Neds. get your facts right you insular ignorant american pig

Dundee has lots of lovely areas, such as Broughty Ferry, where i do own property

i dont wear fake anything especially oakleys.

I do go to ASDA often, their George range of clothes are great for the kids, they do fat sizes also like Evans outsize, but you prob know that.

Aldershot is an Army dump of a place. Then you would know that if you have been. Were you humped by a few Para's having a 'pump the fat yank bet'

Whilst you have tried to paint a picture of me as some kind of Chav, i have been in this country as an EXPAT for the best part of 5/6 years. Where my career has flourished. Your not even here yet, so come back when you get here and have survived this place for a while, then comment.

Other than that, shut the **** up and go and dial a Mcdonalds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.