Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 22nd of March

Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 22nd of March

Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 22nd of March

For those of you who are interested, Meow and I will be hosting an informal meeting about redundancy related issues next Sunday morning at the Lakes Club - 9.30 am onwards. Meow as you know is an Independent Financial Advisor and is available to help with debt consolidation etc. Mike Small is also attending, he is a local Economist and offered to come along to help people with queries about properties and their investments etc.

This meeting has been set up due to demand, I have been receiving a large amount of e mails from people asking for support and advice on financial related matters.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 22nd of March

And for Brits returning to the UK, I can offer tax advice, as well as advice on what to do regarding existing investments etc.

-
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:42 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
For those of you who are interested, Meow and I will be hosting an informal meeting about redundancy related issues next Sunday morning at the Lakes Club - 9.30 am onwards. Meow as you know is an Independent Financial Advisor and is available to help with debt consolidation etc. Mike Small is also attending, he is a local Economist and offered to come along to help people with queries about properties and their investments etc.

This meeting has been set up due to demand, I have been receiving a large amount of e mails from people asking for support and advice on financial related matters.
Why can't we have a workers support group meeting for me not to come too. We need support too, y'know!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Why can't we have a workers support group meeting for me not to come too. We need support too, y'know!
Quiz night?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:57 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Quiz night?
Yeah, but I already don't go to that. I was looking for something new that I won't go to.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:13 am
Concierge

Yeah, but I already don't go to that. I was looking for something new that I won't go to.
Quiz night at Nelsons? you can not come to that if you want?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:16 am
If I have to explain...

Quiz night at Nelsons? you can not come to that if you want?
OK, thanks, I'll do that.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:23 am
Concierge

OK, thanks, I'll do that.
great now sod off from my thread
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:31 am
If I have to explain...

great now sod off from my thread
Sodded off...
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:39 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

good luck.....

its really great what you do for the less fortunate...

out of curiosity....

MEOW, brings her financial acumen
MIKE brings his economic acumen, albeit tell people how ****ed they are to be on the dole at this time.

BC, are you the meet and greet, you know, like in Asda?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:42 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by commander
good luck.....

out of curiosity....

MIKE brings his economic acumen, albeit tell people how ****ed they are to be on the dole at this time.

Well, BC helped me in post 6.

Ooops, sorry, I was supposed to have soddeded off.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:47 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by commander
good luck.....

out of curiosity....

I don't do anything really, just common denominator and my site is involved so I will turn up with my welcome pinny on
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

This Redundancy Support Group Meeting is a good idea and I know many in Abu Dhabi who would benefit from something similar. ALOR are now saying that 80% of staff will be going although that bit hasn't made the press yet. I also know other people at other companies who are going too! Would it be possible to post the Q&A's from the meeting so that those who can't attend could benefit too?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:03 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by soukie
This Redundancy Support Group Meeting is a good idea and I know many in Abu Dhabi who would benefit from something similar. ALOR are now saying that 80% of staff will be going although that bit hasn't made the press yet. I also know other people at other companies who are going too! Would it be possible to post the Q&A's from the meeting so that those who can't attend could benefit too?
I shall take notes - maybe Norm could set up something similar in AD?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks BC.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.