Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 19th of April

Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 19th of April

Old Apr 14th 2009, 3:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 19th of April

Meow and I have organised another Redundancy Support Group meeting to take place this coming Sunday at the Lakes Club, Terrace. This is an informal meeting, purely to offer advise to those who have been affected by the recent economic events. Mutual friend and Economist, Mike Small will also be in attendance along with Jane Loring who will be offering advice regarding searching for a new position.

Meow our favourite IFA will be on hand with her advice on debt consolidation (if you have any), tax advise etc.

If any of you are in need of a bit moral support please do feel free to join us.

BC

edited - time 9.30 am

Last edited by Blue Cat; Apr 14th 2009 at 4:09 am.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 4:06 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redundancy Support Group Meeting - Sunday 19th of April

cuddles, kisses, hugs and no jobs forthcoming...

sounds a hoot, count me out
Old Apr 14th 2009, 4:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
cuddles, kisses, hugs and no jobs forthcoming...

sounds a hoot, count me out
drat I am devastated you can't make it it won't be the same without your 100% dedication and determination
Old Apr 14th 2009, 4:15 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
drat I am devastated you can't make it it won't be the same without your 100% dedication and determination
no worries, ill see if i can take time of my work to turn up and give false hope to life's losers who really should be looking to exit stage left speed fast..

im not a 'support group' kinda guy...

Oh and i have lost my job here in the UAE, instead of sympathy, group hugs and hard luck story exchanging with complete strangers, i got off my arse and got another job..

its a novel idea..
Old Apr 14th 2009, 4:17 am
Concierge

no worries, ill see if i can take time of my work to turn up and give false hope to life's losers who really should be looking to exit stage left speed fast..

im not a 'support group' kinda guy...

Oh and i have lost my job here in the UAE, instead of sympathy, group hugs and hard luck story exchanging with complete strangers, i got off my arse and got another job..

its a novel idea..
ok see you Sunday then
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:14 am
banned

ok see you Sunday then
ok, ill be fired by then and in need of a cuddle
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:16 am
Concierge

ok, ill be fired by then and in need of a cuddle
deal I can give you the Simple Minds, DVD, by way of support to pass your time
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

ipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really nice

Can you give a bit more info Re the location. I would like to attend.
Living in the Marina and not sure where you mean
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:35 am
banned

Originally Posted by ipods
its in the Lakes, which is Emirates Hills, (behind JLT) as you look from the Marina.

go over interchange 5 (as if heading to the Springs/Monty golf club)

Hang a left at the 1st roundabout (its signed the lakes)

bobs yer uncle.

bring a hankie
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:36 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by ipods
The Lakes development is near the Springs and the Meadows, you would come over the flyover from your side heading towards Springs and Meadows. At the first round about you take a left. It is sort of behind Emirates Golf Club. There is a Club house in the centre of the development, very easy to find, there is also a small choithrams there. PM me if you need my phone number.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:36 am
Concierge

its in the Lakes, which is Emirates Hills, (behind JLT) as you look from the Marina.

bobs yer uncle.

bring a hankie
I am gonna kill you you wind up merchant!!!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:37 am
banned

I am gonna kill you you wind up merchant!!!
come on, a little humour to lighten up a serious situation..
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:44 am
Concierge

come on, a little humour to lighten up a serious situation..
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:43 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

bobs yer uncle.

bring a hankie
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:45 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Roadking
pack it in, you wouldn't be laughing if you had your job pulled out from under your feet and had 31 days to get out half way through the school term.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.