Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Query about websites or agencies to apply from.. PLEASE help

Query about websites or agencies to apply from.. PLEASE help

Old Apr 11th 2017, 11:18 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Query about websites or agencies to apply from.. PLEASE help

Originally Posted by Tahir84
I got the joke, sorry it didn't come across from my response

I am interested in rolling stock roles (i.e. after its operational). I know Riyadh metro is still being constructed but Haramain High speed rail is in operational testing phase and North to South passenger rails have been operational for few years i think however been unable to make right contacts for these 2.
Try searching rail using the search function here, there definitely were a lot of posts before about rail jobs. It might throw up a few ideas
Old Apr 11th 2017, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

I got the joke, sorry it didn't come across from my response

I am interested in rolling stock roles (i.e. after its operational). I know Riyadh metro is still being constructed but Haramain High speed rail is in operational testing phase and North to South passenger rails have been operational for few years i think however been unable to make right contacts for these 2.
For the operational stuff , you need to track down RENFE and find their recruitment team. AS you probably know, they are the Spanish national rail company, and AFAIK, they have been awarded the contract to operate the HHR.

You can thank me with your first pay check.

And don't listen to Weasel - there's a shed load of sight seeing to be done here. Sand dunes for a start. And then there's Land Cruisers in the sand. And camels in sand. And so many more exciting things to do with sand. Did I mention there's a lot of sand?

Last edited by nottmbantam; Apr 11th 2017 at 12:26 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2017, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tahir84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
For the operational stuff , you need to track down RENFE and find their recruitment team. AS you probably know, they are the Spanish national rail company, and AFAIK, they have been awarded the contract to operate the HHR.

You can thank me with your first pay check.
Hi there, apologies, I meant to say 'Rolling Stock Engineering roles'. For HHR, its Talgo (Spanish manufacturer), not much luck as min. experience is 10 years plus. I think for North South Passenger service its CAF, but have not been able to track the contacts in there
Old Apr 13th 2017, 4:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

searching the companies up and drop CVs.
We get one a day probably, all go in the bin without more than a cursory glance.

Research the consortium involved, apply to each of the companies in it, hope for the best.